Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
insurance waiting game in Tennessee?
anyone have any experience with Berkley Net in Tennessee ?, it seems the game is drag your feet and deny  until someone gives up, its very discouraging but thats the idea, right?, any thoughts ?

It maybe quicker to Get an atty and settle.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

glad I could help. thankx for posting and come back again.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

i wish i could afford one, i just don't understand how they can deny when dr says i need surgery, the state web page say they have 15days but its been months and the bills don't get paid, its criminal

You've made some erroneous assumptions.

You don't pay out of pocket or upfront for a work comp atty; they are paid a % of whatever disability they are able to negotiate or win.
Once the claim/injury has Been denied/rejected the carrier doesn't have to do anything more.
It's up to the worker to appeal or walk away.
Your health insurer should pick up treatment on a denied comp claim.

You can find experienced comp attys here
https://www.avvo.com/workers-compensation-lawyer.html
Or
https://www.wilg.org/index.cfm?pg=publicdirectory
Or from the tenn state bar.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

thank you , i just didn't think it would be worth it to an attorney, but i should look into it, thanks again

You're welcome.thankx for posting. Others will read it and may be helped.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labral Tear Tennessee elifinoasaurus 1 1,904 02-05-2017, 01:39 PM
Last Post: 1171
  SLAP Tear Tennessee dookiestinks18 6 3,289 12-01-2016, 04:47 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Big Business at War against Tennessee Workers 1171 0 1,415 03-26-2015, 04:26 PM
  I think I screwed up totally, Now what to do?? In Tennessee Tizz 6 8,347 10-30-2011, 02:59 PM
  TENNESSEE - Question regarding hypertension and more Sammi67 12 9,735 03-01-2011, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Sammi67
Wink Playing the waiting game Vanessa1515 1 2,495 09-26-2009, 10:58 AM
  Foot problems in Tennessee wingnut 9 6,972 09-28-2008, 09:47 AM
Last Post: Lilly
  help with the waiting game panhead 7 3,352 04-27-2008, 11:14 PM
Last Post: AQA