Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What about California TTD?
Shy 
Good afternoon friends. I pray you all are doing well, and i want to thank you in advance for reading my post and giving me feed back. Today I would like to ask you all about wc ttd payments. I was injured April 6th 2015, and i am now... as of February 2, 2017 set up with a PTP. The PTP has sent in a work status report taking me off of work completely (as did the doctor who saw me for a few months in 2016). The thing is i did not recieve TTD in 2016. Im in fear that the same thing will happen. I immediately called my attorney (new one) and let them know i was faxing over the Work status report directly from the doctors office to them and the opposing side, i then advised them to demand TTD payments on my behalf. I was told the request was sent in same day. Here is my question, Can they deny TTD payments even though they accepted my claim? How long would it take to get a payment? I have a QME in one month, can or will they try to stall payments due to that appointment? Also i have proof that the erratic care of two other doctors that treated me on a lien bases in the past two years also had me under a (no work) work status. will they be required to pay me for those months? If so will the judge have to demand it, or will they pay on their own? Let me know if you need any more information. Again thanks for the help!

Messages In This Thread
What about California TTD? - Babybadback - 02-26-2017, 01:37 PM
RE: What about California TTD? - 1171 - 02-26-2017, 02:59 PM
RE: What about California TTD? - 1171 - 03-29-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: What about California TTD? - tbear6410 - 03-29-2017, 07:22 PM