Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ignoring RFA'S
(02-06-2017, 08:55 PM)California_Help Wrote: Taking issues like ignored UR to court may give more of an incentive for IC to C&R your case. If you allow them to walk all over you, they will. I am not trying to be harsh, it is a reality we deal with. I see zero benefit in keeping your attorney who is doing nothing and you believe acts illegally. I understand it can be scary going to a hearing, but there are people at the board who will help guide you through it. You have fight in you, I just think you may be fighting an issue that does not provide any benefit for you. If you want the ignored medical treatment I recommend filing for a hearing timely as I have written many times above.

If you have evidence of your attorney wrongdoing then the district attorney and CA State Bar would be a start. I would assume your AME report had your stated age. Did you review it to see if it was correct? It is not only the applicant attorney who submits reports for ratings, often times it is the AME. You could probably find out by going down to your work comp board and discuss the rating issue with an I&A officer if it would substantially change your rating.Yes this is too complex for a work comp board I agree.

Good luck to you.

..it's too complex for a message board .. I question the validity of it all .

I did a google search and this page came up. I recommend contacting them if you want this issue investigated.

http://www.insurance.ca.gov/0300-fraud/0...s-Comp.cfm

Judging from what I have seen in my own medical reports, there are so many mistakes made. I don't mean to say your attorney is innocent, just that mistakes seem to be common place in this system. Statistically more injured workers are underpaid than overpaid in the CA work comp system. Both can happen but injured workers usually get the screw.

Another idea is to contact the insurance company who paid your PD and state your rating was inaccurate. If they themselves care about it then they should investigate.

Again, this issue to me as an outsider is not as important as your ignored RFA. Your ignored medical treatment is more important in my opinion than if the insurance company over paid your PD by a small amount unknown. They will be just fine, you on the other hand are left to suffer without the medical treatment. (JMO)
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

(02-06-2017, 11:47 PM)California_Help Wrote: I did a google search and this page came up. I recommend contacting them if you want this issue investigated.

http://www.insurance.ca.gov/0300-fraud/0...s-Comp.cfm

Judging from what I have seen in my own medical reports, there are so many mistakes made. I don't mean to say your attorney is innocent, just that mistakes seem to be common place in this system. Statistically more injured workers are underpaid than overpaid in the CA work comp system. Both can happen but injured workers usually get the screw.

Another idea is to contact the insurance company who paid your PD and state your rating was inaccurate. If they themselves care about it then they should investigate.

Again, this issue to me as an outsider is not as important as your ignored RFA. Your ignored medical treatment is more important in my opinion than if the insurance company over paid your PD by a small amount unknown. They will be just fine, you on the other hand are left to suffer without the medical treatment. (JMO)

Right ..Thank You ..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Florida wc, doc ignoring symptoms Hex021210 2 593 09-13-2019, 02:45 PM
Last Post: 1171
  City Ignoring Dr. Restrictions Bubbablue 3 1,206 07-16-2018, 12:01 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Claims adjuster now ignoring my doctor AxedmyAtty 3 6,407 02-15-2012, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Woodlawn
  Insurance Company Ignoring Order mikeb 4 4,751 02-11-2008, 11:23 AM
Last Post: backache