Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IME
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/...80633.html

From what I can see the manufactures name is Nervo. They may have more than one spinal cord stim, I do not know.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Thank you California_help and I will look up all the info I can find on the SCS my doctor has suggested. If nothing else I am very anal about anything I have done to my body or that I put into my body. I will be sure to give everyone an update as soon as I have a procedure done. Again thank you for your comments and help. It's nice to have a forum like this to have people give thoughts and suggestions, sometimes it's just enough to keep you plugging along.
Thank you

(12-16-2016, 11:30 PM)redsoxfan Wrote: Thank you California_help and I will look up all the info I can find on the SCS my doctor has suggested. If nothing else I am very anal about anything I have done to my body or that I put into my body. I will be sure to give everyone an update as soon as I have a procedure done. Again thank you for your comments and help. It's nice to have a forum like this to have people give thoughts and suggestions, sometimes it's just enough to keep you plugging along.
Thank you

You are welcome. I wish you the best with your upcoming surgery.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.