Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help
Poll: is it likely my case will get dismissed?
yes?
no?
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QME on 10/25 for plantar fascia and lumbar spine injury
I recommend consulting with a work comp attorney.

In regards to your evaluation patients do sometimes get injured during QME evaluations. Please tell your work comp doctor if you do not get better. I know one QME who broke a patients neck during an eval.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

I’m not sure how this works I just made my profile i want to post my question however I don’t know if I star here I was injured in 2019 I was on the top of the roof ware I work at with two other employees long story short it started raining so I told the employees let’s start heading back down as we were heading down I slipped not having balance to catch myself I landed on my head and back felt like a wooplash I was so dizzy I reported it rite away , I called the Nurse line and they told me to go to an emergency room however the safety manager said go to concentra wich is the company clinic I went thare and it was horrible I was seen a few times and I totally got a bad impression they didn’t help me what so ever and tried to lie about things I ended up getting an attorney he got me a good doctor I am not off of work because I can’t afford that I am on light duty I’ve seen the charopracter, physical therapy and acupuncture after so long of requesting and denial I finally was approved ,I just seen my qme sharma 2 weeks ago I told him how I feel I have bad headaches that make me feel dizzy my lower and upper back hurts and cramps up my knecklace irritates me and has been a negative impact in my life, the qme said he will give me more therapy and wants to see me in 4-5 months , I am on light duty with restrictions no stopping or bending no lifting over 25 pounds wich the company I work for don’t want me to even do that just paperwork, my question is I’ve been working for my company for 8 years now this is the first time I get injured and I really don’t want to loose my job , I do have an attorney helping me with my case , I do plan on getting compensated for my injury my question is I don’t want to loose my job for a lousy 5 -10 thousand dollars settlement for all I went through just wondering if it’s even worth proceeding with this please email me : Agarcia1.abm@gmail.com thank you everyone

No one on this web site or forum can control whether your employer fires you.
No one on this forum can predict your settlement amount.
I suspect they have already spent at least $5k on your treatment.
What if you can never get full recovery; the employer is never going to keep you n modified/ lite work forever?
I cant give you specific answers as you never posted which state laws control your claim.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

P.S. you posted in the wrong place. Post on a new thread
https://www.workerscompensation.com/foru....php?fid=4
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(01-29-2020, 04:54 PM)Skiesthelimits Wrote: I’m not sure how this works I just made my profile i want to post my question however I don’t know if I star here I was injured in 2019 I was on the top of the roof ware I work at with two other employees long story short it started raining so I told the employees let’s start heading back down as we were heading down I slipped not having balance to catch myself I landed on my head and back felt like a wooplash I was so dizzy I reported it rite away , I called the Nurse line and they told me to go to an emergency room however the safety manager said go to concentra wich is the company clinic I went thare and it was horrible I was seen a few times and I totally got a bad impression they didn’t help me what so ever and tried to lie about things I ended up getting an attorney he got me a good doctor I am not off of work because I can’t afford that I am on light duty I’ve seen the charopracter, physical therapy and acupuncture after so long of requesting and denial I finally was approved ,I just seen my qme sharma 2 weeks ago I told him how I feel I have bad headaches that make me feel dizzy my lower and upper back hurts and cramps up my knecklace irritates me and has been a negative impact in my life, the qme said he will give me more therapy and wants to see me in 4-5 months , I am on light duty with restrictions no stopping or bending no lifting over 25 pounds wich the company I work for don’t want me to even do that just paperwork, my question is I’ve been working for my company for 8 years now this is the first time I get injured and I really don’t want to loose my job , I do have an attorney helping me with my case , I do plan on getting compensated for my injury my question is I don’t want to loose my job for a lousy 5 -10 thousand dollars settlement for all I went through just wondering if it’s even worth proceeding with this please email me : Agarcia1.abm@gmail.com thank you everyone

I am sorry for what you are going through. As 1171 wrote there is no way for anyone to know what is going to happen and I am not an expert, just an injured worker like you. It sounds like your employer is allowing you to work on light duty. If that is correct that is a good sign in my opinion.

Best to you.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Will I get an impairment rating on multiple levels of my spine at MMI examination? Kappa6m3 3 2,940 07-16-2018, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Texas_IME
  Disability Rating question -lumbar spine 57% RootsGal 14 8,762 12-10-2017, 06:13 PM
Last Post: RootsGal
  Cervical spine injury question Bummer Knees 44 47,121 11-02-2017, 06:27 PM
Last Post: bugmann
  Second Surgery (Cervical Spine) smith.daniel@centurylink.net 7 4,041 10-18-2017, 08:51 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Cervical Spine second surgery (What to expect?) smith.daniel@centurylink.net 2 1,859 07-30-2017, 11:17 AM
Last Post: California_Help
  C and R, then need lumbar surgery -is private insurance strict? kmecdd 2 2,915 08-12-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Lumbar strain with disk protrusion at 3 levels beesgonz 10 6,541 06-05-2016, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Cycler
  Aprox PPD rating for DDD Lumbar Disc Replacement Wabackinjury 3 4,809 07-18-2015, 12:02 AM
  Lumbar disk herniation w possible Section 32 settlement Cowboys88 8 11,065 12-30-2014, 04:54 PM
  Need advice on getting a spine stimulator implant tpm 12 9,345 08-02-2014, 03:55 PM
Last Post: tpm