Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not really sure where to start
I enjoy POGO cuz pain seems to peak about 2 in the morning and everyone here asleep. Someone is always on Pogo 24 hrs a day, Players from all over the world so you play a game have someone to talk to it keeps you semi sane. With me my memory is shot from all the drugs So I stick to the older games so I don't have to think so hard.
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

http://www.patientadvocate.org/NURD/inde...=financial

For additional resources you can input your state and see things like food banks, line help etc. I just read another one of your posts about your attorney. If your claim is denied, you should do what he suggests and apply for Medicaid. Does he think you should apply for SSDI?

I also think it may be good to get another opinion on your wrist, outside of where you had surgery.

There are forums for people you have RSD and I suggest joining one to get some support. There are some ways to treat this and slow down the progression. Certain doctors are skilled with treatment. I have a friend who went to 5 pain management doctors until she found one who could treat her with some sort of nerve blocks that contained a cocktail of medications. These injections are temporary, but they really help her with the pain.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Thank you workers comp isn't disputing my whole case just that part where they pay me.

I,m not sure how you can get unemployment if you can,t work.
Are you looking for work?
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(06-03-2016, 04:38 PM)1171 Wrote: I,m not sure how you can get unemployment if you can,t work.
Are you looking for work?

I was told by my lawyer that to have my dr write out restrictions for me rather than say cant work. My restrictions are no use of left hand which basically takes me out of most jobs. I am looking got one call back as soon as they knew about my hand they said they couldn't take me. I put in for a consult with a new lawyer. I shouldn't have too loose my house because I got hurt.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  when do wages start accruing (WC in michigan) tropic00 2 856 01-17-2020, 06:16 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Can W/C start issuing IIBs without telling you brainteazer1234 3 3,956 03-19-2012, 03:55 PM
Last Post: brainteazer1234
  when does the negotiating start? (Alabama beckyandac 5 7,037 12-05-2011, 05:34 PM
Last Post: LeglEgl
  Where Do I Start? (Missouri) jdarling 4 4,853 02-18-2011, 12:38 PM
Last Post: 1171
Sad When does Workmans Comp start to refuse coverage grinninh 9 45,147 10-05-2009, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
Sad Where Does One Start? Loving Brother 11 7,852 09-24-2008, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Tryin to Start Arguement (Limbo Says) debysu47 13 6,582 08-13-2007, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Spring