Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done wit Death and Deing, Lets move on
Babebahn..just wanted to say I love your quote and smile everytime I see it. My mom's favorite quote is "if you don't have anything nice to say...don't say anything at all". So when I see your quote it reminds me of my mom Smile

snowbear Wrote:Babebahn..just wanted to say I love your quote and smile everytime I see it.  My mom's favorite quote is "if you don't have anything nice to say...don't say anything at all".  So when I see your quote it reminds me of my mom Smile

Snowbear:
I read this saying in an Ann Landers column years ago, and I have never forgotten it. I used it plenty of times when trying to win a dispute with my hubby, works every time! Thanks for the comment!
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Big Grin
Dallas307 Wrote:Babebahn---- I am beginning to wonder that myself. LOL

Dallas...LOL!!!Big Grin
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

hmmmmm I have the new kenmore that stop the spin cycle when its unleveled ........ so you know what not to get if you like the spin cycle

Sithie, if you are in fact going to Work Hardening, please beware! They are going to try and push you very hard, sometimes too hard for your restrictions. If you feel pain STOP and make them aware and note the pain! I went there and listened to what they told me, they were the Pros., and in the end they caused a herniation on the left side of the disc I had a Microdiscectomy on, so now I have half of a disc at L/5 with a herniation!! Just be careful and don't let them push you harder than you think you can go!!

Rolleyes 
Yep, let's move on!! I agree, monster you should definitely get your hair and nails done...whatever! You deserve some pampering!!
Umm....I like going back to washing machines!! Tongue
I'm game for any subject except for death, dieing, and scamming!! Let's make whatever it is a happy thing!! We could all dream about the perfect settlement that would make our lives as close to GREAT as it could be!! What do you think about that one? LOL The reason I say that is because I had this dream last night. It was about my going to court in June and I was on the stand. The WC attorney had just finished beating me to he@* and I was getting tearful when the judge said, "OK, I'm done with all the games being played here today and in the past. Enough is enough. Wendy, can you please tell me what it is, ideally, if you could have your settlement anyway possible, no restricitons or anything, you want from settlement?" LOL Well, I did just that...and it happened!! Everything was settled, checks written, documents signed and everything finished...no room for appealing or anything!!! WOW what a feeling that was!!!!! LOL Sure wish that's the way it would go....but it doesn't and it won't, so I'll not dwell on that...but it sure was nice to be able to say, ok, this is what I want and actually get it!!!!!! LOL
Punk   :0)
"If I were any better....I'd only be half as good as you!!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dorm move in day.... Scooter123 10 11,829 06-10-2020, 03:15 AM
Last Post: LenardaCroyle
  Update on move Manley2 1 3,216 05-03-2015, 09:38 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Move? Manley2 21 12,984 03-25-2015, 02:55 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Pain mgmt appt move up a month ammowoman 4 4,562 04-07-2013, 12:00 PM
Last Post: ammowoman