Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done wit Death and Deing, Lets move on
Ok, I'm done with this death and die issue, and a great hearted person that wish to help the family with some donations, I my heart My 6.0 Monster should go get her hair and nails done with the money, for all she went through.

As it stands right now, if the person died, ok, it happened, if they didn't then it was a said mental issue, or a sick issues. Either way, I think we heard enough of it for now.

I would think, if a person did pass away, the family would of posted a more information issue like where the services and such would be, and what State and all.

None of which is done. So lets move on to going back to helping those that want help, and get this behind us. For either way, it seems there is little we can do about it.

Bad Boy Bad Boy

PS, Next subject is what people? Tongue
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

well the merits of boiled peanuts versus roasted?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

does that bring us back to sex---------------did I say that?

~Dallas307~
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

nooooooooooooooooooooo
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Toungue 
Any subject you all wish Tongue
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

I agree. Nicely said Bad Boy. It is time to move on to something lets say........workmans compensation...questons and updates that share information. From my heart I want to say thank you for being the loving and caring people that you all are..............and lets move on.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

If anyone's still talking to me, I need a hug. I'm very emotional due to many issues, especially injury, and get myself worked up. Just thought I was speaking for someone who couldn't speak for himself, when noone else would. My bad!
Let Go, and Let God......

Big Grin 
(((((Hug)))
But then again I try not to judge anyone. Everyone had done what came to their heart. But it's done. It's over with. Lets go back to where we were before this started. And go back to helping each other like we always have.

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:Ok, I'm done with this death and die issue, and a great hearted person that wish to help the family with some donations, I my heart My 6.0 Monster should go get her hair and nails done with the money, for all she went through.

As it stands right now, if the person died, ok, it happened, if they didn't then it was a said mental issue, or a sick issues. Either way, I think we heard enough of it for now.

I would think, if a person did pass away, the family would of posted a more information issue like where the services and such would be, and what State and all.

None of which is done. So lets move on to going back to helping those that want help, and get this behind us. For either way, it seems there is little we can do about it.

Bad Boy Bad Boy

PS, Next subject is what people? Tongue

I totally agree! Let's move on! Either use the money to a good cause or donate it to a charity,,,just my opinion.
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Dallas307 Wrote:does that bring us back to sex---------------did I say that?
Yes Dallas...you did say that...let's talk about sex?  What is that anyway? lolBig Grin
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dorm move in day.... Scooter123 10 11,829 06-10-2020, 03:15 AM
Last Post: LenardaCroyle
  Update on move Manley2 1 3,216 05-03-2015, 09:38 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Move? Manley2 21 12,984 03-25-2015, 02:55 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Pain mgmt appt move up a month ammowoman 4 4,562 04-07-2013, 12:00 PM
Last Post: ammowoman
  Pastor On His Death Bed Cervical_Fusion 2 2,671 01-25-2012, 10:19 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees