Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recipes and trivia
Okay i see the recipe page is dying out and only 3 people really wanted to get involved in the trivia. I guess noone likes to play games these days. I am just going to lay low now and go along with whatever anyone else wants to play. I have done my best to try to get people going to have alittle fun on this " off topic " site, and i see it really is not working. I will continue with the trivia even if it dies down to just me playing by myself.LOL.

If someone can think of a better game let me know. As some have not even attempted to play with us and the trivia. Sorry it is not going the way i thought it would be going with us all having fun and a great challenge daily, and thank you to all that did try it and are having fun. We will continue to keep playing as long as you all would like. When i see it dying down i will delete it. Thank you all again.

Let me know when something else comes along and i will be glad to join in. : )
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

sparkey Wrote:Okay i see the recipe page is dying out and only 3 people really wanted to get involved in the trivia. I guess noone likes to play games these days. I am just going to lay low now and go along with whatever anyone else wants to play. I have done my best to try to get people going to have alittle fun on this " off topic " site, and i see it really is not working. I will continue with the trivia even if it dies down to just me playing by myself.LOL.

If someone can think of a better game let me know. As some have not even attempted to play with us and the trivia. Sorry it is not going the way i thought it would be going with us all having fun and a great challenge daily, and thank you to all that did try it and are having fun. We will continue to keep playing as long as you all would like. When i see it dying down i will delete it. Thank you all again.

Let me know when something else comes along and i will be glad to join in. : )

I haven't been doing the trivia, but I have beendoing the crossword, sorry, I've been unable to get logged onto the trivia soory...

didnt get a addy sent here for my honey But I told you ahead of time it wasnt my cup of tea..one I am computer stupid...2 most days I can only stare at screen for a few min at a time because of migrains and 3 I am just not into trivia.....the little games set up on here I dont have to log on but a few min at a time....and on my bad days someone like red or spring take care of it......sorry it didnt pan out give people time it has been a really Bad week for alot of us full moon dont cha know...sweets dog being put down Bad Boy with new grand so many with Doc visits with me its migrains and depression......I think thats why so many of us like the simple Bingo and guess a number games....cuz they take only a second or two a day and no thinking...so even on bad days its a no effert lift.....one stop shopping sorta
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Sparky, I am enjoying the trivia. I hope you don't mind, but I invited my mom to play. I think she will probably do it. I told her it doesn't take long and the questions don't require a whole lot of thinking. You won't be playing by yourself. I promise! I also keep meaning to post my bread pudding recipe, but I keep forgetting to look it up.

OK Sparkey, my mom is playing trivia now. We'll see how it goes. I tend to be a little competitive, especially with people I know well. Today I was faster than mom, but what will tomorrow bring?

LOL Ksgirl. It has been fun and i am happy to see your mom there. I know it has been a busy week for alot of us. Things take time as they say and over time it will grow to be more and more of a challenge i am sure. I am glad you enjoy the game.

Crabby why is it not letting you sign in? Let me know what it does and maybe i can help out if you are still interested. Just give me a hollar. I hope everyone has a pain free weekend. Good luck.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Sparkey...I have really been down and out lately. Feel like I'm starting to make a comeback in small ways. ALso am not an einstein on the computer and neck hurts after 10 minutes. Need to make lots of adjustments in my computer room. Will get it together soon and join in.

CAP

hey i am a trivia freak please don't delete it as i would love to keep playing it thanks halftrak
no matter where you're at there you are

sparkey...I am so sorry..I forgot to play yesterday. I was in the middle of so many things yesterday. I too want to play ...I am going to go and play now ok... you are doing great...just keep doing what you were doing.

For me, I am really not feeling well and our house just hit the market and we have been having people come through it. I am still awaiting word on my grand daughter and so many others things are still going on around here. You are grand and don't be discouraged. We all need this kind of excitement. When one of us is feeling down another one is up and it keeps us going. You are keeping us going right now...so just keep up the great work...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I didn't get an invite and I left my emailup here for 2 days. I wanted to play.

Sithie
The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
:-)
Sithie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need good recipes using dates jayne 4 2,810 02-24-2014, 05:44 PM
Last Post: jayne
  got any new recipes sweet tooth 3 1,942 08-12-2013, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  I need recipes! ammowoman 16 8,051 08-16-2012, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  peanut butter recipes jayne 6 4,711 11-10-2010, 06:50 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  TRIVIA Tuffy 2,349 2,382,550 05-23-2010, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  Daily Trivia sparkey 3 5,121 09-16-2009, 08:39 PM
Last Post: buildergirl1973
  Help needed--Recipes Sithie 13 5,630 03-19-2008, 12:36 PM
Last Post: backache
  Daily Trivia for new Members sparkey 3 5,164 03-16-2008, 05:28 PM
Last Post: sparkey
  recipes exchange backache 30 8,604 12-06-2007, 07:30 PM
Last Post: monster
  Cookies recipes...I hope it works here... CRABBY 13 7,970 11-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Last Post: vickinat