Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stalling
In Nebraska.  Insurance company settled the day before court over 3 months ago.  There still has been no paperwork signed.  My attorney keeps telling me they are not responding.  Sounds like someone is stalling and for some reason my attorney doesn't want to push the issue.  Do I just wait this out?  Or can I contact another attorney for advice?  I realize it takes time.  Been over 3 years since it all started.  Just getting tired of hearing excuses.

If you contact another atty, they will not advise you unless you switch representation.
Let your atty know that you are thinking about switching; then follow thru if you don,t have a court date or paper work in a few weeks.
Switching attys will also cause delays as new atty gets up to speed. There will be a single fee shared among the attys.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stalling paying for approved surgery lagaile 4 2,241 10-19-2015, 02:12 PM
Last Post: 1171
Rolleyes Frustrated...i/c lying and stalling lfoster21 12 8,492 11-18-2008, 12:44 AM
Last Post: RNvic