Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Florida need help
Florida here my husband was hurt at work in March and had back surgery in September now he is worse now then before surgery Doctor is telling him the surgery went well they do not know why he still in pain and having problems.. but clearly the MRI show and states something is wrong and he is worse then before..He is still going to Pt. Pain Management etc.
Anotherthing they have changed Adjusters on him now he is not getting any checks .. do to he hasnt files his income tax.. what does filing your income tax have to do with workers comp please help
He can ask his doctor for a second opinion or he can ask for a new doctor.
He can send the carrier a copy of his w-2's; dozen,t have to have his tax form.
More help here
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
most that have back surgery do not like the results. My surgeon was up front with me and told me I could get better but at the time he just didn't advised it
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......


Forum Jump:

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)