Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hah *** I WON MY CASE WITH NO LAWYER ****
Big Grin 
got the letter couple of days ago judge says all my witnesses and me and my info I supplied is creditable.  he then states  that the owner and supervisor are not creditable  and that all surgerys etc time loss my pay  everything is owed to me from sep 27 2012  .  over 3 years worth now I know hes got 30 days too appeal but im am sending a statement to the judge as my arm which I just had surgery in august is not doing well why cause im not getting proper  therapy this is doing perm damage to my primary arm so I don't know what to do about this part ........so anybody please chime in ...... im so proud of myself .. but this is a very serious prob I even called the ins attorney too let them know im having issues with arm help but too no avail.....

write yourself a big check for the atty fee; you earned it! Smile

were current and future benefits in issue?
generally a judge will just make a determination on the particular issues/disputes specifically requested.

I don't remember all your past posts and information but if the issue was whether you had a compensible work injury and the judge agreed then not only will you get past due benefits but also current and future benefits.

if that's the case then the employer/carrier will not provide anything until they decide whether to appeal or not.
unfortunately you may have to wait awhile to know about that.
the judge can't do anything about future benefits until its been determined that you had a work injury and they don't have the final say.
at least the employer had insurance; many times they don't.

don't forget to file a fraud complaint; lies to get or deny benefits is a civil matter and you can't buy insurance to protect against that.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

This injured worker over here in California is proud of you too! Congrats!
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

yes from what I can tell past and future as im perm disabled due too this and has too pay all medical all surgeries looks like I get 66% of my weekly pay ? how do they go off of this from the year before total amount how is it based as I made about $49,000 that yr before the accident

your permanent disability payments will be for a fixed number of weeks. the duration depends on your disability rating.
Compensation is paid at 66 2/3% of your established average monthly wage. The average monthly
wage is usually calculated on your earnings during the 30 days before your injury

http://www.ica.state.az.us/Claims/Forms/...k_2015.pdf
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Congrats! Dealing with WC is very challenging! Inspiring!

so he appealed to judge ..  basically saying he was stupid for his decisition .....I fired back to judge asking for penalty for delay of benefits and then debunked everything the defendents lawyer had in his letter that was  asking for a review  ...  I had anticipated this action being done so ive also requested that perjury and fraud charges be set fourth as I have paper trail and recording of ordeal .and then a document from my surgen stating that lack of therapy on arm is harming the arm and that the doctor states I need to be under his care due to his expertise in this field ....

(10-29-2015, 07:18 PM)swat455 Wrote: so he appealed to judge ..  basically saying he was stupid for his decisition .....I fired back to judge asking for penalty for delay of benefits and then debunked everything the defendents lawyer had in his letter that was  asking for a review  ...  I had anticipated this action being done so ive also requested that perjury and fraud charges be set fourth as I have paper trail and recording of ordeal .and then a document from my surgen stating that lack of therapy on arm is harming the arm and that the doctor states I need to be under his care due to his expertise in this field ....

How did you start the appeal? filed thru the website?  
I am currently considered MMI @ 5% whole body impairment rating. My doctor has reviewed my evaluation and said it was crap how a Chiropractor did the eval for my back. I have a Herniated disc and pinched nerve. Any suggestions on what I could?

Arizona requires the use of the AMA guides 6th edition for rating permanent impairment.
have your doctor write a report pointing out where the chiropractor deviates from the required rating principles.
if the carrier refuses to abide by it, file for a hearing with the arizona comp board.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

ive  won a 2nd  time now .... judge states same thing so now I wait .30 days to see if he appeals  been told  they norm don't goto the 3rd as they can be fined even more for delay of benefits to me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Settling my case: How much should the lawyer get? Havanese101 7 18,577 05-17-2012, 05:17 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Will my lawyer fight for me??? Is there something else I can do to help my case??? kitty 6 6,710 04-09-2008, 09:44 PM
Last Post: ace25