Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PQME's PS Report v/s PTP's PS Report?
State is CA, DOI is in 2012.

I already had the PQME's PS report (which is TOTALLY IC bias), am receiving PD and SDI payments, and I am still undergoing monthly treatment with PTP.

Sooner or later I will have my PTP's PS report and the rating and all of those stuffs. 

Question: 

1. What happens next in terms of WC legal process?

2. Does my PTP's PS report affect my PD, SDI payments?

Thank you!

doesn't affect PD but maybe accepted by SDI as their rules are different.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

1171, can you please elaborate a little bit for me? What does it mean by "maybe accepted by SDI"? I am receiving SDI payment, you meant it might be stopped once I get my PTP's PS report?

As always, much appreciated your prompt response!

you're welcome
yes. SDI is not for permanent medical conditions. its a short-term disability program and not a substitute for SSDI.
http://www.edd.ca.gov/disability/About_t...rogram.htm
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Thanks!

Can someone please help with question # 1 in my first post?

The only one who can answer this question is your attorney. He can take both reports to a judge if he does not feel the QME was correct. He can depose the QME etc. Usually once the person has been rated and is P&S the claim starts to move towards closure, but this does not always happen.

I would not rush into having your PTP MMI/P&S you as that will stop your state disability, unless you are physically ready to return to work.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

i think what happens at the status conference will influence where the litigation process goes from here.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I overturn PQME of MMI decision if primary doctor doesn't agree and get my TTD Be ART661 2 289 10-02-2019, 01:49 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Qme report Lostandconfused 35 3,441 12-20-2018, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Lostandconfused
  New qme report vs first qme report Lostandconfused 2 456 11-14-2018, 12:27 AM
  Msc, judge, Ttd and pqme Lostandconfused 5 906 11-05-2018, 07:37 PM
  Qme report Lostandconfused 7 957 07-18-2018, 09:19 PM
  IME report/Workers comp/employer debikayluo 6 8,483 06-07-2018, 10:13 AM
Last Post: tinainky
  surgery soon...can I claim a past injury report from a past employer raymo55 4 1,973 09-28-2017, 03:52 PM
Last Post: 1171
  CA QME Doctor for WC ins lied in Medical report dzftvh 6 12,893 06-15-2017, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Pistolero65
  Can Total Temporary Disability checks stop without the final written QME report? cainjuredworker 14 8,445 11-12-2016, 06:40 PM
Last Post: bugmann
  How to read the QME report? cainjuredworker 2 1,716 10-29-2016, 11:18 PM