Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do they penalize for dragging and lieing on case ?
hi so my questen  is once its established that I was hurt by this job allready etc and that  they lied about he  didn't fill out my employee forms lied under oath on stand already .with proof paperwise  that they did what I said  coming from the labor board and they havnt been paying me do they / ins get extra fined for this  for me due to them dragging this and does that goto me? I cant believe ive gottin this far .my wife is being subpoena shes scared you know what I told her  just to tell the truth ...the truth never changes but a lie will as it has for him as it  will eventuly screw you as my labor board evidence shows that Big Grin

they can; it's not automatic. there could be small fines for improper paperwork.
as I posted earlier, if you want more then you have to go after them for insurance fraud with your district attorney. if you don't file a complaint, they won't investigate.
I think you are referring more about a penalty for unreasonable delay of benefits.
you have to request a penalty.
you can object to the subpoena.
sounds like you need to get the testimony of the claims manager and the officers of the insurance company and find out if they condone this behavior by their policyholders.
maybe their wives and kids can testify as well..........
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I agree with 1171 with contacting the district attorney and also objecting to your wife's subpoena.

1171 can he object on the grounds of spousal privilege? Under Arizona §13-4062 Anti-marital fact privilege A husband for or against his wife without her consent, nor a wife for or against her husband without his consent, as to events occurring during the marriage, nor can either, during the marriage or afterwards, without consent of the other, be examined as to any communication made by one to the other during the marriage.
http://law.justia.com/codes/arizona/2005...04062.html

I would object on the above grounds Arizona-marital fact privilege §13-4062  and also overly intrusive fishing expedition that will cause further delays in your case. I could not find anything relative to Arizona workers compensation and spousal privilege, but would like 1171's opinion on this as I am not an attorney.

Is there some sort of court officers who can assist you with the legal/court filings?

1171 gives really good advice and I think some can miss (including myself) the little things in the response that are so important. I would recomend to object to the subpoena of your wife's testimony.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

1st thank you ......well my wife got a subpoena by me act cause she would file my paperwork into dates for me. yes I was lazy with doing paperwork lol which means she would find dates of daily time sheets and put them with whatever I purchased for that job sometimes multiple places while looking for a service incvoice if there was one. not everything got a service work invoice as they are 3 layers or 2 cost way more money to get than a time sheet copy so most my jobs were his multi rentals and apts and his friends mostly ..he and his friend had investments in apts so they didn't get an invoice . just parts tickets and time sheet for that day which would state all the apts # I went too I told this on the last hearing we had and the lawyer wanted it out of the testimony but the judge struck him down and ask what she did for me . and yes I will file with district attorney too about the fraud issue .... im also going after him now in small claims for my vacation pay as too the labor board telling me too... no attorneys allowed in small claims $3700 is the max there and the labor board gave me there proof I just got to get his /the ex boss testimony from the last case hearing were he lied and denied those papers ... I will send the judge a cover sheet asking him for a penalty for unreasonable delay of benifts to me ....should I ask the judge to not allow the boss/owner and his my former supervisor to not be allowed to give anymore testimony due too the lieing / purgery that ive uncovered is that allowed to do ??????

there is no legal help that I can find that doesn't charge you upfront so its just me and the ombudsman that really cant tell you legal info just that your doing it right or doing it wrong oh and this site that has been so very helpful and courteous and you put up with my way I write ...im not school smart never was you guys never disrespect at all thank you and I truly mean that ...... and I felt my wife would be a good thing as she did do those things every 3 to 4 weeks for the last 8 yrs of me working there.... so im 100% not asking her to lie at all she don't need too

I have no idea if you can prevent further testimony from your boss. I don't see how you can stop it.

Good luck to you.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

well even though it will be monday  when ica gets this but  im sending today a request for a penalty for unreasonable delay of benefits a request for penalty for perjury and a request for perjury charges to be  set fourth on owner/boss and its employees also requested that anymore testimony from the boss or employees not be allowed into case due to fraudulent doings and the perjury issues on all 3 . in which like I said the labor board got involved to prove hes lieing to ica judge . I would say that his  creditbility and the other 2  is not there no more. so how can he allowed be on stand  if proven he has been lieing then.  how can you tell if hes lieing or not now that's its proven he was then ????

(07-25-2015, 12:01 PM)swat455 Wrote: there is no legal help  that I can find that doesn't charge you upfront so its just me and the ombudsman that really  cant tell you legal info just that your doing it right or doing it wrong oh and this site that has been so very helpful and courteous and you put up with my way I write ...im not school smart never was you guys never disrespect at all thank you and I truly mean that ......  and I felt my wife would be a good thing as she did do those things every 3 to 4 weeks for the last 8 yrs of me  working there.... so im  100% not asking her to lie at all she don't need too

that is not true.
work comp atty fees are deducted from any settlement or benefits; they do not take up-front $$.
if one tries to get you to pay up front, report them to the state bar for a violation.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

yes you are right when it comes to having you own lawyer that but ive yet to find a lawyer willing to take it .if you know of one ill take him right now I don't want to be fighting this my self I don't know the laws nore do I understand them ... these lawyers they all want easy ones no time involved cases... mine is complexed they are all crying the same thing you filed 3 months too late well theres an exemtion to that law if person was mentaly, medicaly incapitated or had medical issue I had both which is also stated in my med papers that after my surgerys that it would be at least 6 weeks per surgery before I could talk to officails or make major decisions and there was another word used due to the meds and surgery I was on I had 5 good surgerys so that statement would pertain to each surgery that first yr of accident . also I and the stupid doctors stated in there records that this was work related that's why I have the md board and do board involved as the doctors failed to provide form 102 to ica as by law.. so yah all the lawyers around here suck that's why ive been doing this on my own ... I think the judge sees the truth now too as I have real documented paperwork the owner doesn't that I cannot make up due to were it was coming from so yah theres no free legal help here in az and if this wasn't a true case the judge wouldn't be speeding things up to get me in quicker each time... swat .... next case 8/3/15 if my judge gave a crap about that 1 yr period he would of shut this case down long ago. but see theres the catch the doctors screwup so he cant cause its in there documents in there statements and then the 2 buffoon from work admitting it happened that's why im allways posting on here