Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help, Attorney Issue
No I have not seen it but have been told about it by my friend with Arach.

My friend, Michele has been told due to the severe nature of her Arach. her condition is terminal.

My daughter recently had a baby, she was scared to have an epidural due to the history of Michele's injury and the epidural.

My daughter did have the epidural and all is okay.

There is an Arach. support group on facebook which I follow.

Spammer reported
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Hello, I was reading this about having an epidural, and I would like to say I had one done a year ago for my neck and it helped me tremendously for months. I am going to have one done next month if not next week when I go to see the Doctor at the pain clinic in Ky.
I do not know much about them, other than they are not FDA approved and they could be dangerous. I understand this but I need some relief, because I hate to take any pain meds, they make me sick. Wish me well . I asked to have another one actually because I am in chronic pain and have been for 18 plus months....

Epidurals in the cervical spine can be dangerous. If you are aware of possible complications then you are going in as a informed patient.

http://surgicalneurologyint.com/surgical...ed-review/

Also, physicians can use different products for epidurals and asking what product he is going to use and then researching it will give you even more knowledge. I wish you good luck.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

I just want to comment that I am against spinal epidurals but especially cervical epidurals due to the risks. It sounds like you are aware of the risks, but I want to make sure you are aware the cervical spine is especially dangerous to have these injections. It can cause severe complications including paralysis and death.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

(02-25-2019, 01:11 AM)California_Help Wrote: Epidurals in the cervical spine can be dangerous. If you are aware of possible complications then you are going in as a informed patient.

http://surgicalneurologyint.com/surgical...ed-review/

Also, physicians can use different products for epidurals and asking what product he is going to use and then researching it will give you even more knowledge. I wish you good luck.

Thanks, it is a risk, but at this point I will take it. I am going to request a MRI of my whole spine too. which I have to use my other insurance for, because WC denies my neck and spine injury.
I wish i could show you my x-ray of the spine between my shoulders, which all doctors have avoided looking into. The last pain clinic i went to, the Nurse practitioner which is friends with WC case manager said those do not tell me nothing. I sent her via e-mail the pictures, I said to her, you do NOT have to be a Dr. to look at the spine and know it is in bad shape. She said we cam do an epidural but your primary insurance will have to cover it. I made the appointments, but I am going to another facility sooner, and away from that hell hole this week. anyhow i am willing to try anything at this point.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Settlement issue newbrothaontheblock 2 1,527 01-29-2017, 10:47 PM
Last Post: 1171
  MSA wants to settle, CIGA now the issue... cookfamily 3 2,543 01-20-2016, 01:57 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Return to light duty issue AverageCitizen 4 7,830 06-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Last Post: AQA
  An issue I'm having RRT 2 3,849 10-22-2010, 01:07 AM
  unemployment issue nys blake 46 29,540 05-20-2009, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
Question Carpal Tunnel/Repetitive Stress Syndrome in TN-Workers Comp Issue Tizz 122 181,725 05-09-2009, 08:11 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  unemployment issue nys blake 2 3,578 04-09-2009, 05:31 PM
  NC Workman comp issue aemtmom 2 3,188 06-19-2008, 10:02 AM
  Has anyone hired another attorney to fight Dr. reports or Attorney mishandeling Confusedd 17 15,307 02-26-2008, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  State Attorney or Private Attorney? jdx4 13 10,976 01-22-2008, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo