Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lawyer doesnt want ssdi
most of your settlement dollars are for future medical. example 100.00 for you 1000.00 for MSA injured workers dont like this lawyers dont like it either lots of extra work and can put your settlement 2 or more years down the road cuz medicare isnt in any hurry.By that time you have already gottem most of your settlement in PPD and you are left holding a bag of dog poo.However and this is something you must take into consideration getting SSDI can take years and years and in the mean time you have lost everything.Filing now gets you in the system yes you will lose a bunch to MSA but boy howdy that SSDI check puts food on the table and the light bill paid
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Warning Level: 0%

RE: lawyer doesnt want ssdi
Timothy Belt, thank you for taken the time to respond to us injured workers. It's good to have an attorney helping out.

I like your take on this issue, and have a scenario that I've been tossing around, and would like to know if I could PM you, and get your take?

Sorry Posts: 173

RE: lawyer doesn't want ssdi
Timothy Belt, thank you for taken the time to respond to us injured workers. It's good to have an attorney helping out.

I like your take on this issue, and have a scenario that I've been tossing around, and would like to know if I could PM you, and get your take?

Sorry, posted on wrong page.

That would be fine.

(05-07-2015, 10:25 AM)dolphins Wrote: Posts: 173

RE: lawyer doesnt want ssdi

Sorry Posts: 173

RE: lawyer doesn't want ssdi

Sorry, posted on wrong page.

Timothy D. Belt
DISCLAIMER: This post is intended as general information applicable only to the state of Pennsylvania. The answer given is based only on the facts provided. This post is not intended to create an attorney client relationship, or to provide any specific guarantee of confidentiality.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my doctor doesnt want to give me my disability rating backontrack 4 7,221 08-19-2015, 02:01 PM
Last Post: California_Help