Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tell ProPublica What to Look Into Next
Exclamation 
Hey everyone, I'm the reporter on the ProPublica workers' comp series. We’re planning to stay on this issue, and are starting to report our next stories.
We’d love to hear from anyone out there with experience on this topic – from claims adjusters to injured workers to doctors to employers to state regulators.

Please consider sharing experiences and story ideas with us. We are collecting them here: http://www.propublica.org/getinvolved/it...rkers-comp

Michael

Hi Michael,

I really appreciate the articles ProPublica has written on the workers compensation system. Thank you.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Wink 
i'll visit the site and post some comments and suggestions.
I hope your articles will spur more workers to vote in their own best interests.

Can you share what prompted Pro Publica to expose the Workers Compensation plight?
This is a rare issue for most media to feature.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Propublica article about workers compensation California_Help 4 3,739 04-01-2015, 02:18 PM
Last Post: 1171