Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trial
black and white world you've built.

That's racist.

I don't know why me calling someone else a friend offends you.

A friend is someone who will drop everything and help another person out when that person needs help. So when someone is willing to take time out of their day, to help with a question I might have, I consider that person a friend.

Why do you take it personally?

We are ALL in this mess together, so instead of attacking me, why don't you help? You seem to know more than the rest of use.

Racist is a word that flys too much, my post was for help and maybe personal experience never meant to get an argument started. After all this forum is meant to help.
Soooo, my understanding is that the state rater is the DEU, if I'm incorrect please let me know. That would be useful to know so I can ask my lawyer a question or two.

yes, ask your lawyer your questions.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

So, the DEU is the state rater? Correct?

the Disability Evaluation Unit is a branch of the state government i.e. Department of Industrial Relations:
http://www.dir.ca.gov/dwc/DEU.html

Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Thnx 1171, you among many others have helped me with the questions and responses. I may have not posted many myself but have read through and found the answers I found helpful and reassuring. I have also found some that are not so reassuring, but they were the answers! Thank you to all who give their knowledge and experience to those of us who need it.

you are welcome.
posters sometimes forget there are more viewers out there who just browse what's been posted- hoping for help with their problem.

the audience is much greater then just the one who posted the question and posters should hold that in mind: make it as complete and understandable as possible.

pass it forward and be well.

Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.