Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Propublica article about workers compensation
https://www.propublica.org/article/worke...es-of-harm

Propublica just ran a series of articles about what is occurring in workers compensation across the country. This article could not come at a better time for those of us in California, who are advocating for change.

I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

I should have placed this under 1171's link for series of investigation.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

not a problem.
as long as the word gets out it's all good.

while the War on Workers may be happening in many individual states with a number of different laws, the money and influence behind the drive is concentrated in a few very powerful hands. the battles are linked buy a common strategy and similar behind-the-scene players.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

http://daviddepaolo.blogspot.com/

California injured workers I highly suggest you read what is brewing again in our state. Another proposed cut with workers compensation. This time it is medications.

California is considering the adoption of a prescription drug formulary and a bill has been introduced into the Assembly directing the Division of Workers' Compensation to do so.

Assemblyman Henry Perea, D-Fresno, on Feb. 27 introduced AB 1124, on his own, rather than carrying the measure for a sponsor, according to his press secretary, Alicia Isaacs, in order to "start the conversation." How nice of him to start the conversation on how to screw California injured workers even more.

Please write and call your representatives and tell them you do NOT support AB1124.

1171, in California, it is representatives in the Democrat party who give injured workers the royal screw. Another insurance friendly bill presented by a Democrat. Who is looking out for the working class in California?

maybe the progressives?
the reason the republicans in california are so weak is that demos have co-oped their business power base.
and no mater who you are you have to pay back your base; that's the price for keeping the state blue....

there has been a lot of medical and insurance fraud that has siphoned off $$ away from worker benefits. it's difficult to target that problem without it seeming to adversely affect injured workers.

a number of legislators have a cozy relationship with the scammers and gamers in the system. ethical behavior is a problem on all sides of the comp dollar trough.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How workers compensation works viprit 1 396 03-13-2019, 10:53 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Overpayment workers compensation Ari 11 19,193 02-05-2019, 05:43 PM
  Is this workers compensation fraud? Lostandconfused 7 1,310 12-09-2018, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Lostandconfused
Question Who's Who of Workers Compensation kp121 2 647 09-26-2018, 02:02 PM
  Ca Adjuster will not pay Workers Compensation Benefits on Approved Claim. What to do? Billy Miller 4 2,001 02-10-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Texas Workers Compensation AQA 4 1,991 12-30-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Workers’ Compensation junkhunter35 1 970 10-08-2017, 12:35 AM
  Difficulties of Surgery in Workers’ Compensation bugmann 8 7,457 01-20-2017, 09:40 PM
Last Post: queenlee
  Previous Workers Compensation case. Mustang229 2 1,908 01-08-2017, 04:49 PM
Exclamation Tell ProPublica What to Look Into Next ProPublica 2 1,713 04-29-2015, 01:41 PM