Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your local weather?
Been watching the news and seeing the heavy snow the east coast is getting this week.

Well today in Kansas it was windy and sunny 70 outside.

High around 42 here today and sunny, a bit windy but not too bad

It has been cold here in southern CA between 62-80. I can finally wear some of my sweaters and winder clothes.lol

Weather in Los Angeles, California

msn.com/weather · Data from WDT

Cloudy
62°F.

Cloudy.°F | °C..

Thu
Cloudy
75° / 56°

Fri
Cloudy
69° / 55°

Sat
Sunny (Clear)
73° / 57°

Sun
Sunny (Clear)
74° / 60°

Mon
Sunny (Clear)
73° / 51°
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

The last couple of days has been mid 20's but tonight we have dropped down to single digits with a cold front coming through... Even though our first snowfall was nov 10th that stayed, we have had a milder winter.. Although our heaviest snow fall months are feb and march.

We are in the 40's in Kansas today but they saw we are going to receive some of that white stuff this weekend.

Going to get some grocery shopping done this weekend as I do not go outside when it is icy or slick out, to many falls.

(01-30-2015, 01:17 PM)Bummer Knees Wrote: We are in the 40's in Kansas today but they saw we are going to receive some of that white stuff this weekend.

Going to get some grocery shopping done this weekend as I do not go outside when it is icy or slick out, to many falls.

I am the same way, If I really have to do it I use extreme caution.. I use the wheel chair ramp usually all year round but them buggers get real slippery when snow or ice is on it.. Just aint worth the risk..

Here in the good old Cold mid west we are down to like single digits and into the negative numbers at night. I keep my gas fire place going in the evening before bed tome to keep warm. Damn cold does effect the pain levels these days. I still want to get to a point in life where we can go to live at the beach. I am like Bronco I want to live at Myrtle Beach. Can not even think about it until SSDI gets there carp together on what they will pay me since getting both SSDI and Perm. Total Disability from workers comp. My issues with all of this is still on going.
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Nice to see you on here c-f, but sorry they havnt got that figured out yet. Hope all is well with you and yours..

CF you have been missed.

Bronco maybe you and CF will be future neighbors!

I was getting ready to head into town this morning and got my purse and headed to the van , then saw the ice coming down. So the trip to town got delayed and the kitchen got cleaned instead.

It is warming up outside so the ice should be melting soon.

Reports say it will be in the 70's today in Kansas.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats going on in my life. Bummer Knees 7 6,687 04-24-2015, 08:27 PM
Last Post: jayne
  whats your favorite carnival treat? jayne 3 6,204 06-17-2010, 01:03 AM
Last Post: chrischris
  Our Local Newspaper MJC 10 4,480 10-26-2009, 05:08 PM
Last Post: backache
  weather "post your weather if you want" bronco54501 21 14,401 11-24-2008, 09:38 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  weather "post your weather if you want" bronco54501 35 19,112 10-30-2008, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
Toungue hi monster whats up? hurt at work 1 1,733 09-22-2008, 05:58 AM
Last Post: monster
  Whats New imsckofit 5 2,586 09-22-2007, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Lilly