Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reserved decision
First time using this forum, simple question is., at a hearing few months ago judge order depo's of doctors, based on carrier doctor failed to do an slu instead stated that i have not reached full medical accident 2011, surgery was year half ago extensive p.t. my doctor did slu above 50%... Now the carrier failed to depose, my case is now on desk awaiting decision by judge ¨worker release¨ an a reserved decision, was told that carrier being in non-compliance, more likely judge will make a decision based on the info my doctor submitted, am looking for reassurance and help in fully understanding this process, and if what am told is what actually happens?????Please help me understand......

the fact that you believe your question to be "simple" tells me that you need legal representation.
reassuring a particular individual about the outcome of a complex legal proceeding probably cannot be done on a public forum by anonymous responders. you should contact an experienced work comp atty in your state to advise you.
you can search for attys from the link at the bottom of this page
or contact your county/state bar association or try
lawyers.com
http://www.avvo.com/workers-compensation-lawyer.html
or
https://www.wilg.org/index.cfm?pg=publicdirectory

in general a judge has to base their decision on evidence.
a judge can also postpone or delay proceedings if necessary; eventually a decision will likely be made on whatever evidence is in the record.
any decision can be appealed. whether the appeal will be granted depends on the arguments made.
contact a lawyer for understanding the risks of litigation.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decision redsoxfan 11 5,839 02-06-2017, 08:57 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  i think i got a decision holla85 4 6,039 01-06-2015, 11:54 PM
Last Post: poppy481647
  ssd decision AQA 10 8,448 07-29-2007, 02:12 AM
Last Post: monster