Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So if I
ripped both legs off would my pain be less? Supposed to be a lower back and cervical injury....Why do my legs hurt so damn bad.....Yes I am eating bananas but could I need more patassium? yes I know I spelled it wrong cut me some slack.....I would let a Dr cut both legs off tonight....any way to stop the ache...
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne You sound like me, I often wonder if they cut it off.. I can say I understand, magnesium plays a big role in it also as I was on 400 mg daily for the muscle cramping/spasms. I have found during the first signs of it coming on I have to get up and just slowly walk it off. Most of the time it works, but if I'm woke from sleeping with this I can barely get off the bed but have to try to lean against something and keep moving legs stretching in different positions. Now my injured leg aches 24/7 and heat seems to be the only help.. If it wasn't for the gabapentin and muscle relaxers I don't think I could bare the pains....

I dont have muscle relaxers but even my arms and shoulders are jumping tonight....uncontrolled just like tourettes....if I went out in public they would most likely put me in a nut house
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne you may need muscle relaxers.

I do not like to use them but do find they make a difference.