Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think they broke my jaw
Had the last 6 teeth in my mouth removed on the bottom the Dentist said its fairly normal for those who use the drugs I do.But did he have to break my jaw? At least thats what it feels like.I hate a toothache so I was glad to see them go but boy howdy it hurts like all get out it is getting better every day but I am so glad I will never have to have another tooth removed
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Were you put under sedation? Sometimes they dislocate a person's jaw while under sedation, and not by accident. They do this to open the mouth wider, and gently place it back. This can cause pain later. I would contact your dentist. It may be something else.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Ouch!!!! How long ago did you have them removed? I know if they have deep roots, they really have to dig to get them out. Ice as much as you can

Ouch oh a big OUCH
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

it hurts like hell....2 teeth were broke at the skin line and had to be dug out.No I wasnt knocked out.I wish but I am to big a lady to be carried...

Darn, I cant even imagine the pain your feeling. I had 3 pulled at once,as with you broke off at the gum line, and geez it was misery.. In my case even my normal pain meds wouldn't even cut through the pain, I found ice, and ibruprophen was my friend. hope you get feeling better...

Are you feeling any better?
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Well I think if I could quit poking at it it might get better but I keep picking at it.And my pain meds are not even touching it you are right when I take asprin it feels better.I think it takes the swelling down.

Please be carefull, and leave it alone. I had a friend keep poking at hers, and wound up with a dry socket, and bled to death in the night.

I want you to heal so when I get well enough to tour this country, I get to shake your hand and give you a hug one day!

Popsicles work nice too, as well as crushed ice... Salt water flushes are needed too... Hope you get feeling better..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need some support i broke down crying mel1980 9 5,146 10-01-2007, 08:30 AM
Last Post: capricorn