Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Politics.....
well hell 1171 I knew you loved me....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

of course.

.... I'd only be ashell of my former self if my "smaug" were not around to joust with.
need someone to keep md sharp otherwise I'd get fat and lazy.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

......GET ?............

I see I'm not the only one up and about in the early am.. Jayne I just had a feeling you were not going to let that slide.....lol.

Scooter, congrats..... Care to share just where you came from..? Be proud to be a citizen, when my great great grandpa came from Germany he had only his shirt on his back and was many years before he fell in love. The kicker was is my great great grandma also came from Germany and they never knew each other until they came here...lol. I am almost pure german because my mothers side came from there too.. My father can speak some german but I don't know a lick of it..

I can teach ya some Bronco but they wont be ones you would want your young prince to repeat.lol 1171 missed me we are 2 old goats still butting heads and we kinda like it that way. Nahh not gonna be any sleep tonight. My legs feel like jumping tonite

Congrats on your citizenship Scooter!!!
Now, lemme see here what we can get going.......
[Image: popcorn.gif]

Jayne & 1171

[Image: sFi_hammers.gif]

Thanks Smile
I just dropped down from the northern land known as Canaduh eh. Where beer and hockey rule and everyone gets free healthcare.
My green card was going to expire soon so I thought I might as well be a citizen as I have been paying taxes longgggg enough here. Plus...If I just kept renewing it, by the time I was 80 and it expired because of Alzheimer's, I would be deported.....although I wouldn't remember the plane ride out. Har har.

Bronco: my husband's family is from Germany. He can speak a little bit but like Jayne, not words you wish to have a little one learn Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Politics don't work well on forums bodybuilder1958 1 1,808 03-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Politics and Healthcare Sub Forum Closed admin 3 3,915 05-22-2010, 10:41 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Yes, Yes, it's politics. Hurt Hoosier 9 5,472 09-27-2008, 08:50 AM
Last Post: MJC