Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
qme report
The qme says "Work Restrictions, I do not believe that this patient is able to compete in the open labor market.

his physical and psychological impairments are causing him to be able to do only part time low stress with minimal physical activity work"

Am I missing something? If I can't compete in the open market, how am I supposed to do low stress work.

i don't see a contradiction.
you are not available for all or any jobs which an open-ended job search might consider.
you are limited and restricted to only certain types of employment.

try the Dictionary of Occupational Titles or other voc rehab resources for more information on those classes of jobs.

Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(08-08-2014, 07:05 PM)1171 Wrote: i don't see a contradiction.
you are not available for all or any jobs which an open-ended job search might consider.
you are limited and restricted to only certain types of employment.

try the Dictionary of Occupational Titles or other voc rehab resources for more information on those classes of jobs.

Thank you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PQME's PS Report v/s PTP's PS Report? neckpain101 6 6,985 10-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Last Post: 1171