Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
lvl 3 acdf cervical
Has anyone had a lvl 3 cervical surgery with cage and if so what is youre restrictions and did you get to return to youre normal job. And did you have pain and numbness in one of youre legs.

I did not have this surgery but I know of a person who had it. Doing 3 levels at one time is rare, but you were in an auto accident and may need it. He did not go back to work, but also had other injuries. Everyone is different. I would only do a fusion as a last resort. I would research the type of fusion and doctor and get another opinion by a neurosurgeon before doing any back surgery, especially a fusion. There are others on this site who have had neck fusions.

I read a few of your posts about your leg a bowel problems. That can be caused by the neck but you mentioned lower lumbar injury and that can also cause this. Do you have a neurosurgeon as one of your doctors? I recommend a Urologist as bowel problems with a back injury can be caused by some serious things such as cauda equine syndrome.

I wish you well.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

Thaks clifornia help my doctor say my lower problems such the neck is from the severe case of myelopathy in my neck.
Youre friend I wish him the best I hope all is well with him now. What line of work was he in and whats his limitations I will also have to shoulder surgery but im putting off until I get my nveck done first.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3 level acdf c5-t1 sore neck 6 4,341 09-10-2016, 04:00 PM
Last Post: sore neck
  Approaching my mmi after a 2 level acdf surgery and the nightmare has no end in sight gopack4mvp2 5 8,918 10-25-2014, 12:18 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  ACDF AND SHOULDER SURGERY NevadaCervical 4567 4 10,250 01-29-2013, 10:37 PM
Last Post: NevadaCervical 4567
  ACDF at c5-6 QLD Australia Bilistik 0 2,682 06-08-2011, 03:46 AM
Last Post: Bilistik
  Dentist following ACDF with Instrumentaion tpm 16 18,668 04-02-2009, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Lilly
  ACDF recovery time tpm 77 108,004 03-26-2009, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy