Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need advice over dd report and what to do.
I promise I will try and keep it as short as possible.
I was in a accident in my company vehicle at work I rolled my truck several times the other vehicle was not found so he got away.
Ive been in this situation since the end of 2012 and my accident happened in Texas.
Anyways what the dd is claiming not compensable is
Left c-7 fracture
C4-c7 central canal stenosis with obliteration of subarachnoid space and impingrment on spinal cord and central canal stesnosis
2mm retrolisthesis of C6-C7
L5-S1 annular tear
Left clavicale fracture left wrist fracture
Shoulder glenohumeral arthritist
L4-l5 disc protrusion
Multilevel forminal narrowing
Anterolisthesis of C5-C6

What is compensable
C5-6 herniation with cervical myelopathy and radiculopathy
C5-6 disc protrusion extending behind the c5 body
Disc fragment extruded behind c5
C3-c5 disc protrusions
Agravation of anterolisthesis of c5-6
Cervical radiculitis
Agravation of shoulder impigment
Shoulder strain and sprain
Shoulder fluid in subacrominal bursa and supraspinatus tendinosis
Shouldervdegeneration with hypertrophic spuring
Lumbar s/s
My quiestion is do I go ahead and fight for the rest of it. My lawyer and doctor tell me I may stand a chance of loosing everything if I do. I also have bowel problems from this now and other problems such as real bad left leg problems with atrophy over 5mm and atrophy in my left arm. And I cant hardly grip stuff with my left hand and cant hardly walk. Im loosing my mind and really dont know what to do Im suppose to be getting lvl 3 acdf surgery after I agree with it. Then we start on the shoulder . Any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks have a blessed day.

I'm not sure how you could lose everything; is there medical evidence that none of your problems are from the work injury?
do you mean the comp carrier is not going to provide treatment for the agreed conditions until you sign off on the ones in dispute?
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

To 1171 yes thats what I mean

(07-30-2014, 02:57 PM)bossjld Wrote: To 1171 yes thats what I mean

hopefully you have other insurance that will cover all the denied treatments.
sounds like penalty time to me. file for a hearing.
a waiver on the disputed conditions in return for approval of legitimate treatment owed is probably not enforceable. such questionable bargaining tactics should be reported to the fraud bureau or at least your local legislator.
http://www.tdi.texas.gov/fraud/index.html
keep everything in writing. if you have a conversation - follow up with a written summary.
start a paper trail.

Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

To 1171 what do you mean by penalty time. I have everything in writting and everything from the doctors notes and the notes and xrays/mri from the accident to present.
And I want to greatly thank you for taking the time to give me some advice

the comp court/board has the power to order penalties when benefits are denied/delayed without supporting evidence.
search this document for penalties
http://www.tdi.texas.gov/wc/rules/documents/wcrules.pdf
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Ok I will thanks 1171

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PQME's PS Report v/s PTP's PS Report? neckpain101 6 5,164 10-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Did not report injury immediately - need advice thinktwice 4 5,175 04-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Last Post: 1171