Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunny day.
While Jayne enjoys the sun down in florida, Dominick and I enjoy the sun here... Although it is not that warm but the sun felt great.
[Image: 331lx1i.jpg]

He has a old blue tractor toy he used to push around the yard in the summer. It was a big job getting that bugger out from under the ramp with all the snow, but it was worth it....
[Image: 2j0mwav.jpg]

He was so tuckered out he napped for 3 hrs......lol. He is for sure my little buddy...

Well it got to 73 here today and high tomorrow is suppose to be in the upper 40's and Sunday the upper 30's. Wonder how busy the doctors office will be next week? Our son was home sick last week. Called the doctors office and they got him an appt for May13th. Had to take him to the ER since I don't think he should have to wait that long to see a doctor

I sure enough enjoyed my week here but I am ready to head home tomorrow...The only thing that would have made it better would be if you all were here. It was great to get some hugs and kisses from Sweet and her fella,wish I could have loaded them in my trailer and took em home with me....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

if you didn't live so far away I might have hid in there
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing