Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doc appt did not go well
Thank you all for the kind words this morning, I think they are all that is going to get me through today. I am hurting, exhausted and just palin mentally drained. Have been trying to do to much.

Bad Boy is right. The defense atty went for the throat knowing that in Calif all they have to go by is the AME report. I will talk to atty when he gets back. If I do continue this at the very least he will have to depose the AME doc again...that is how I managed to ge the epidurals last year or whenever it was, I have lost track.

AQA - How did your appt go? I didn't get a chance to read it...I had to move a bunch of plants in th GH and was just so exhausted I thikn I posted teice and was out like a log. I will try to be back this afternoon but I am SO tired.

I love you all and thank you again for your love and support. Without you all I would have given up long ago as this is unfortunately my second bout with WC.

Love you all,
monster

BTW - the new doc was very kind, he actually slid the letter over a bit so I could see the highlighted parts even though he wasn't supposed to. HE wanted to help me, but his hands were tied by the defense atty. I did ask him if he would treat me if I could get these things worked out and he said yes. He gave me a script for lidocaine patches but I don't know if I will be able to afford to fill them.
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Monster, my gut feeling is, that I think you will see things turned around for you better. As you may know, is that when we think the worst, the better always seems to come. So, maybe the way you were thinking in the beging of this post, is a good clue. Smile

Hi all...just a quick note about DO's versus MD's. A doctor of Osteo adds a concept to their accumulation of theories that guides their practice. This theory is the "holistic" theory and it is one of the root theories that nursing practice is based on. The holistic theory speaks to seeing the body as a whole versus the part. Its primary statement is that the whole is greater than its parts meaning that if one organ is affected, there is more to treat and care for than one part. I found a simple sight giving basic examples of differences.

We have a wonderful school here for Osteopath medicine so there are a lot of physicians in this area with that degree. Great tropic of information. here is the site:

http://www.kidshealth.org/parent/system/...opath.html
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Monster.. Sorry to read about your appointment...just when you hope there is going to be some anwsers....you get told sorry I can't help you...because the IC again wants to play silly games....I just always find it so sad that they are allowed to play games with our health. But likes like Bad Boy has pointed out some things...that just might for the good...I sure hope so. You have been through so much. Have you thought about a new attorney....

Chris and Red Thank you for the information about DO.

I think my IC company would laugh about the DO's. I don't mean that badl;y about the advice you have all given me, just that they seem to be doing but denying trestment so that I will just go way. They have lmost won because after this semster I will be forced to try and find something I csn dot ot earn an income. I'm trying not to dwell on it. I can't do much until atty gets back into town though.

I was thinking that many of us have attorneys who suck. Although I am at the point that I literally cannot stand my atty I think we all need to realize how much the defense atty's make versus our atty's. The defense guys are paid BIG bucks and out atty get a percentage of whatever we settle for. In the case of Calif, this number has gone WAY down so I think they are compensating by overloading on their cases. I'm not saying this is right of them to do, but it does explain (at least in Calif) why they have so many damn clients.

Okay I have to go to bed now. Please xcuse all the typos, am exhausted, hurting and took a valium. I also hvae to drive to Whittier tomorrow to pick up another dang plant...just what I need, LOL...

Thank you all fopr your advice, I probably won't be able to absord it all until I get some rest which will probably be sometiemnm next week the way things are going.

love ya ll.
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pre-Op appt...what a day! NVworker 5 3,470 04-25-2010, 06:50 PM
Last Post: NVworker
  My PM Dr.'s Appt., and what I Learned! Still in Limbo 19 8,920 07-29-2009, 08:07 PM
Last Post: backache