Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doc appt did not go well
The doc was nice enough but the defense attorney had precluded him from looking at any records other than the AME's. He was only allowed to examine my neck which right now is not bad because my lower back, left hip and left leg are hurting so badly. I liken it to stubbing your toe and then hitting your thumb with a hammer...the worst pain wins.

I am so disgusted and of course atty is on a month long vacation. Have an appt with him on the 4th and is he going to get a piece of my mind. Since he can't seem to get me any treatment I am thinking of just telling him to settle. Errrr I am so frustrated!!!
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

monster...I am so sorry to hear this. You deserve so much better than to come away feeling this way. I take it from other post also, that your lawyer has done nothing for you. Sometimes i think they are in it also..that it is just an entire system of fraud by everone but the injured worker. None of it ever makes sense to me. let me know if there is anything I can do for you...maybe you need a vacation, come to visit me. I have a big house and you could just make your self at home...and we could go and see all those exciting places that surround my world here in NJ. I am serious by the way...just get on a plane and come to the philadelphia airport and i will take it from there...love you Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Monster, I am sorry. I was really hoping you would have good news today. Why does it seem like everyone is fighting us all of the time? Including some of our own attorneys! I hope things start looking up for you soon.

monster, I was hoping you would post about your appointment today. I was thinking about you while I was at mine. No one deserves to be dealing with this garbage. I am sorry it didn't go well. Take Care My Friend.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Monster, I was also hoping your new doctor could do wonders for you. Sorry you were so dissappointed. Have you ever gone to a DO? They are the same as MD, but believe that the entire body is a single unit and they investigate symptoms to find the root cause. They are trained in "listening" to their patients. Check you MPN and see if their are any DO's? D/O's make great Primary Care Physicians who are usually the "gatekeeper" for your claim, and they can refer you out to other specialties as needed.

I know you've been in this system a long time and it's understandable why you want out. You are too young to be on this merry-go-round and you need to go wth your heart and gut feeling, but be sure you give yourself some time to think out all the pros and cons first.

Take care!
Let Go, and Let God......

I'm sorry too, I think our attorney's take a kick back from workman comp....and wc is hoping that you will just give up and settle for less than what you deserve...that's the game...plse don't give in to your frustration....we all have to stick together and fight these idiots.....keep the faith...OK

my surgan is what helped me he told my hubbie what and how to do it ,without him i would still be trying to get help , thank the lord he sent me in the rite place ,now my son it wasnt that easy it wasnt so cut and dry with him i had to go so far as calling our local reps. they gave me phone numbers that helped i had to call atlanta headquarters on every thing under the son but finley got some local heads rolled for not healping but you gotta do what you gotta do so turn some rocks over and get them snakes out and make them wish they had never seen you be a thorn in there side to get things done lord be with you sweets
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Monster, I am so sorry that your appmnt did not go well, or as hoped. You are obviously a strong person, so ya gotta hang in there a while longer & fight the fight. You've come too far to give in now! We will stand beside you all the way!!!!
Prayers for you, LillyBig Grin
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Monster, don't get too upset. I think I understand what the Attorney was doing for you. In your State, if I'm correct, the AME Doctor's report is taken over your treating Doctor's report. Being so, that is why the Attorney went for the throat, to go after a Medical Opinion based off the AME Report. For that is all they can combat at this point. Being said, you never know at this point, but it can turn things around for you also. But as always, we lQQk at the 50/50 chance, and hope for the best my Monster can get.

Monster

I am with chrischris, I go to an D.O. known as an osteopath.
This a doctor with medical training and the additional training in
bone & joints. Some of our nurses on the board can give more information on their required training.

On the other forum I posted a thread, "Dr's letter to attorney"
this thread is about how my D.O. has helped me when other doctors whould not.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pre-Op appt...what a day! NVworker 5 3,468 04-25-2010, 06:50 PM
Last Post: NVworker
  My PM Dr.'s Appt., and what I Learned! Still in Limbo 19 8,907 07-29-2009, 08:07 PM
Last Post: backache