Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I used to have the web site for checking to see if a employer has wc ins or is self insured, can you help me out with this...? State is WI.

My sons friend is getting the run around.

sure.

try this
https://www.wcrb.org/WCRB/CoverageLookup...earch.aspx
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I wish there was a rep system on this site.
1171 would certainly get me clicking the + button

Way to go! Thanks for helping all of us out!

not a problem.
information is no good unless it's shared.
Be well
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I just realized I never thanked 1171, I feel like a horses donkey. I don't know where my mind was but thank you 1171, it did help. Although they have began to play by the rules, they didn't share that mileage is reimburst, he is now 300 miles south in Beloit wi where his surgeon is from. He had lucked out because my son went with him and they are staying with family and been there 3 days.

glad to help especially the regulars.
once they've strayed to the "dark side" you have to always be wary that they will again.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.