Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It feels so good!!!!!
Bill came home from his part time job at the feed store. Aroll on called " Deep freeze gel" its made my the same people that makes Biofreeze. I put it on my neck and within 30 minutes the pain had a 50% reduction. I am hooked,its a bit pricey but worth it...Gonna wait to see how long it works for....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I have tried that before, I had a reaction that left blisters where it was at. I had not noticed it until my pt person told me. but it did help a lot. I did notice around our area they have free trial size packets at most chiro and pt places. Gather up some family and send them in .

I slept thru the night! Bronco if Biofreeze blistered you then this might set you on fire. I have the roll on for horses joint problems not the human Biofreeze. I am going to get someone to roll this all down my back....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

It is awesome when we find something that works for us.

I have a lazer light that Dennis ordered off of tv and for a while it was a big help in reducing the pain.

Course not much helps now, must be why I am in physical therapy.

(12-10-2013, 01:21 PM)jayne Wrote: I slept thru the night! Bronco if Biofreeze blistered you then this might set you on fire. I have the roll on for horses joint problems not the human Biofreeze. I am going to get someone to roll this all down my back....

That just might....lol, but then there are days I would rather have blisters.