Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perm. Total
Had a IME for Perm Total this week, it was by a state Dr, I was with him for over one hour, could not get a feel from him, but he concentrated most on measurments. of my neck range and back range. but I did read that the Dr does not make a decision on disability here, that u have to go to a hearing and It is all decided by the judge, so we will see I guess. after the state gets his medical report and they schedule me for a hearing. We have not heard anything from them about settlement for some time now. Guess we just hang on.
Bronco have you heard anything from Social Security
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

C_F, no I have not received the decision yet. The judge did tell me at least 3 weeks before I would see anything and today is 3 weeks. I am praying this is my last attempt and the judge rules in my favor.

When you say you seen a state ime, is this the courts appointed dr...? I hope this thing gets rolling for you's, ....... Think Spring...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  temporary total disability Denitaylor 5 1,786 09-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Last Post: MJC