Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reach MMI
I live in Ct and just find out that I reach MMI for both of my shoulders(18/15 percent) with permanent restrictions(permanent light duty-no overhead lifting n no more than 20 lbs). So I went to my employer to find out my future with the company n they told me I can't come back unless I am 100 percent, so they told I don't have a job anymore. Now the IC said that I'm going to collect money for my lost percentage but I told I need my job what I suppose to do any help because where go from here. I don't know what to do.

how did those rehabilitation links i posted previously work out for you?
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I got a meeting with the counselor next week but what happen if get into a training program or if I can't find something suitable for me I just want to work.

they will teach how to find a job.
if you don't get the first one, you will try another.
if you don't get that one you will contact another.
you will keep looking until you get one.

Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Ty 1171.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IC's ability to over reach hamrs_62 2 3,193 08-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Last Post: hamrs_62
Sad stuck - can't seem to reach "stable and stationary" cnaz 1 4,144 09-06-2009, 08:41 AM
Last Post: sparkey