Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PPD Award
My case closes in 1-2 weeks and I was wondering if anyone knows how I will calculate my PPD Award payment. I have already been laid off from work and also been denied retraining. I know that It will be a lump sums and I m pretty sure I will get 12000. Anyways if anyone can help, thanks.

Washington State
12% impairment rating for my right knee
- Patella Grind
- degenerative Osteoarthritis

If you can help me, thanks. If not I hope it helps others.

I don't have access to current Washington state PPD rates that change annually.
try here:
you can call Project HELP at 1-800-255-9752. They are a cooperative effort between L&I and the Washington State Labor Council (AFL-CIO), and can provide you with individual claims assistance on your behalf.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Here is a link to the 2013 awards link for the state. I am through a self-insured company called Sedgwick CMS. I cant find anything about knees on the link. I will try the phone number Monday.

http://www.lni.wa.gov/ClaimsIns/Files/Se...dSched.pdf

thankx.
I did not know it was self insurance.
I would think they would use at or below the knee amount.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

thankx.
I did not know it was self insurance.
I would think they would use at or below the knee amount.
you only would get a lump sum if the amount is less then the down payment amount.
you can look up the down payment amount from the self insurance benefit calculation page.
http://www.lni.wa.gov/ClaimsIns/Files/Se...mounts.pdf
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Thanks. I am going to call the help line in the morning. All I know is that I get a 12% PPD and the claim will be closed this week or next. Thanks for you help 1171

(11-18-2013, 03:21 AM)caddy8581 Wrote: Thanks. I am going to call the help line in the morning. All I know is that I get a 12% PPD and the claim will be closed this week or next. Thanks for you help 1171

you're welcome.
Be Well
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Hi I seen you say you were they Sedgwick cms so maybe u can help me figure out what's going on with my claim because I cant ever get ahold of my adjuster and it's been months all I k ow that I have been approved for lost wages think Jr is temporary disability I have gone back to work but have been on restrictions from the doctor so lost alot of hours due to a client at work I was hurt on 12/30/18 broke my tailbone went back on 1/13/19 only to do 4 hour shifts from doctor and still on those same restrictions I have o ky received 1 check 148.00 that was dated for 1/8/19-1/11/19 which I was still off work them so nkt zure what that was for I just recieved that last week I have called and called emailed and nothing so I do t k ow what to do I'd just like to k ow what what is going on