Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reasons
This child was left alone doing this for so long .

[Image: 30usdie.gif]

That now he must be on medication. Does anybody know what meds this child is on now ....? He now has bipolar and takes Olanzapine. Do you's know whats on the pill.....LOOK.....

[Image: 21o58yg.jpg]

I think this explains a lot.......

OMG
You owe me a keyboard!!!!
I just spit coffee on mine.......

(11-01-2013, 06:29 PM)dusty boy Wrote: OMG
You owe me a keyboard!!!!
I just spit coffee on mine.......

I am so sorry Dusty, I guess you were as shocked as I was when I seen what was on the pill.....lol.

Ahhhhh now I understand his stance on Nobamacare
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Why pick on 1171. He's helped everyone on this board at one time or another.

Goggle 1171. You will find many sites which 1171 is a significant date or name.

1171 is also an identifying number on Plavix which is a blood thinner used to help prevent heart attacks. That one makes more sense for our 1171. He's calmed me down before......
Let Go, and Let God......

Ah heck, I am not picking on 1171 I was just trying to make a point on how it feels to be the butt of his/her words to others.

There is no doubt in my mind (unless the meds are influencing me) 1171 has and will continue to help many. She/he seems to have a mission to help others with the right information, and I applaud 1171 for his/her wisdom.

But as far as me picking bronco for my name here and many other places is the passion I had for fixing them up. I bought my first 1969 ford bronco in CO, the guy I purchased it from had went off a mountain pass and rolled it. After I fixed it up it became a hobby of mine to find and fix them back up. My first one was put on a bronco website with pretty much this same story. Although my days of restoring them are over, It just remains a memory now. and of course 54501 is my zip..

(11-07-2013, 02:59 PM)chrischris Wrote: Why pick on 1171. He's helped everyone on this board at one time or another.

Goggle 1171. You will find many sites which 1171 is a significant date or name.

1171 is also an identifying number on Plavix which is a blood thinner used to help prevent heart attacks. That one makes more sense for our 1171. He's calmed me down before......

Now chriss criss where did the rest of your post go...!!!

I was just wondering the same thing bronco. Someone must have thought I was too long winded, or hijacking your post. Sorry B. Admin????
Let Go, and Let God......

1171 is part of our dysfunctional family and we love him, I don't know or understand what you took wrong as I guess part of your post was edited. What would we do on here if we all agreed on everything? But since you took his side this time you owe me one when he spews all that venom towards me.....only fair don't cha think LOL....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

1171 is picked on because she picks on the members of this forum, and 90% of the time she picks on the members first.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  11 Reasons to break up with your doctor- healthgrades California_Help 0 2,308 04-25-2017, 10:03 PM
Last Post: California_Help
Smile So many differences...So many reasons capricorn 14 6,292 10-20-2009, 09:45 AM
Last Post: capricorn