Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well it finaly happened
not a problem on my part. AQA knows how dear he is to me.
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Nothing like reading a good battle to get your mind off of bad things at home, lol
[Image: c893656c4bc54cfbe88e59d5f956dbd27f1.gif]
AQA, I feel for you, and wish you the best , which ever way it turns out

Mercy, Had I known that a fuss would have stated because of the post. I would have just kept my mouth shut. LOL.

I can understand 1171's comments and / or views. I think all of you can to. If you just sit back and think about what was said. I don't think 1171 was trying to make an excuse for her.

Jayne and BK., I understand your positions as well. Marriage is suppose to be for life.

Now I have a dilemma, she called me the other day and wants to move back in. Of course I told her yes. The way I see it, she was either playing a game or her plans for future residence did not work out. In my house, I have a few rules that should never be broken. 1) never lie, 2) the only person that has a right to raise their voice in my house is me. The only exception is if their is an emergency. Rule number 2 is because if no ever raises their voice, then there will me no fights. I believe that all situations between a husband and wife can be handled with logical conversation. If I want to fight, I go outside. My house will be a peaceful one. She broke both rules .

Anyway, I must now decide what I will do. How can I trust her to stay??? How do I not know that she will not move out again??? This time, I was able to quickly set up funding for me to stay in the house and pay the bills for a year. I am not sure I will be able to do that again. The questions that are posted are not for any of you to try and answer. They are just a few questions running through my head.

CC., Bronco, and Dusty boy
I can't leave you all out. Thank You and the rest for the support.

Take Care
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

AQA,
I would never try to answer what anyone should do in a relationship. There are however some quacks that seemed to answer them questions with no regret to whom is involved.. But what I will say by my experience (professional studmuffin), but seriously follow your heart and at times a gut feeling..

I hope it all works out for you and yours..

I am glad she came back. You two need to talk but you also must protect yourself.
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Glad you got some settlement to the problem.
I can't tell you what to do, but I can tell you. Trust is a two way street.

You two need to have a sit down, and write some things down. Two columns. One for good and one for bad.

I bet the things in the columns will probably match between the two of you

Don't think that she came back because she didn't make it. Very well could be she came back because she missed you.

You will never know the answer to that, so let it go, and start fresh for today. Remember, you have to become friends again before you can continue the relationship

AQA you have been on my mind this weekend, hope everything is going okay.

I would ask her one question, a one word question.

WHY?

Prayers my friend, may you find the peace with this situation that troubles your heart to it's core.

Bodybuilder1958

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phone interview that never happened bodybuilder1958 2 2,959 01-18-2012, 10:51 PM
Last Post: jayne
  finaly got it...... bronco54501 0 1,321 05-06-2011, 02:47 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Our snow is finaly gone. bronco54501 16 10,256 04-17-2011, 04:48 PM
  Finaly got some answers.. bronco54501 2 2,368 04-05-2011, 07:44 PM
  On a positive note, name something good that happened to you today monster 11 10,162 05-20-2010, 03:22 PM
Last Post: jayne
Sad well, I guess it's happened "Addiction" Lilly 56 30,289 01-19-2010, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Cycler
  Something strange happened Bummer Knees 17 6,464 06-16-2008, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  what happened to my sex life mom2emy 29 22,579 04-23-2007, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Guest