Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will I find out?
Had an appt with my nero doc yesterday. Was a follow up after he had ordered some test back in July. First doctor to look at me and say I'm going to find out why you have your back pain. I know how hard it can be for any doctor to point to what cause our troubles so I sure hope he is right and will be able to maybe find out what is causing my pain and maybe get some better relief. Think he will have any luck? I'm seeing some time and testing and still not getting a good answer but maybe he will have some luck. Unless WC gets to him and will not let him spend the money

Manley I sure hope so... Usually drs don't come out and say that, so hopefully he is one of the good ones that has a heart and cares about his patients. I do see where your coming from with wc getting to him, you know they will try to.

He is a wonderful carrying doctor and I'm sure he will try his best to figure it out but I'm not holding my breath for an answer. It would be nice but in the end I think he will have about the same answer as everybody. Now he might be able to point to what is causing the pain but fixing it maybe another thing. When it comes to nerve pain I can understand how hard it is to point to the exact problem. Now about 3 years ago they had a doctor from San Diego see me while they had me in Chicago for an IME and he told me after he did some testing he though he could help me but WC paid for the IME and refuses to share it with me or my doctors. I still don't understand why a medical report about me is not something I can get without having to pay for it myself. I'm think this doctor was either just wanting to do some treatment so he could get his hand in the pot or he really did have a treatment idea but it was one of those very costly things WC didn't want to spend the money on. I do know this doctor didn't write what WC wanted because he didn't place me at MMI

This morning I have tried to reply to a few posts and have deleted all of them before I posted because I can't seem to think right today so I just wanted to say I'm sorry for not showing support right now but will keep everybody in my prayers.

Its Ok Manley some days are like that...glad you checked in...
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

(09-12-2013, 09:57 AM)Manley2 Wrote: This morning I have tried to reply to a few posts and have deleted all of them before I posted because I can't seem to think right today so I just wanted to say I'm sorry for not showing support right now but will keep everybody in my prayers.
Sometimes it goes like that, the supporter needs to be the supported.
That's the great part about this group, Just putting it out there gives results

Back to your original post, The IME doctor that I went to was spot on with what was going on with me.

He made some suggestions, but it took over a year to get everyone on that train of thought. I am still battling, but progress is being made!

As far as the sharing of the report, I had the therapist I was being treated by at the time get a copy of the report for me.
He was glad too, and even sat down, and explained it to me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems find me Manley2 40 12,769 08-21-2014, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  interesting find jayne 3 3,549 08-26-2011, 01:16 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Judge can't find my file Bummer Knees 1 2,530 10-01-2009, 07:50 PM
Last Post: capricorn
  Need to find the post!!!!! CRABBY 21 6,776 12-05-2007, 01:30 AM
Last Post: monster