Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letter from dr. Re MMI
Hi everyone, had my mmi appt and the dr wrote" work status: patient is unable to perform duties. Patient is in too much pain to perform work duties. The he wrote under MISC INSTRUCTIONS: patient is MMI today. What exactly is the dr. Saying. Sorry if I seem dumb.

not much.
MMI=maximum medical improvement e.g. your condition is not likely to improve significantly with more treatment and your recovery is as good as it is going to get.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

sucks doesn't it...... it can also mean your TTD stops and your PPD starts do you have a lawyer? if not now is the time to start thinking about it. Did the great wizard give you a rating?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

It means that there is nothing more medically that can be done to improve your condition.

It also means that you can not return to the work that you did.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

(09-03-2013, 09:57 PM)jayne Wrote: sucks doesn't it...... it can also mean your TTD stops and your PPD starts do you have a lawyer? if not now is the time to start thinking about it. Did the great wizard give you a rating?
Jayne, my ttd stopped over a month ago and I keep telli g my attorney I have not received any ppd and he keeps saying I don't get it until I get a PDF rating. This is bs! I even sent him the law code and still nothing. I called the adjuster and nothing! I need the money! I don't know what to do!