Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out Of The Hospital
MJC...what a pleasure to jump on here and see that thread out of the hospital from you. I have been so worried about you. My prayers were going up daily and I knew that you were and are in good hands, however, it did not stop my need to want to do something to make this all go away for you. Please take care of yourself. You are so precious. You have such a soft and caring way about you and inspire everyone that you meet. You keep me feeling very humble with all your kind words and wisdom that you so feeling share with all of us. I know that this has been a very trying time but I also believe that you are in good hands.

Acute kidney failure is an issue. Please notify your physician immediately of any changes in symptoms. This can change again very quickly. Hopefully this is a one time episode related to the C-diff... and dehydration. Get a lot of rest ok. Let us know how you are as soon as you are feeling ok.

Tuffy is taking good care of your BINGO words so do not fear...you are in the game... love you Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Dear MJC - I am so shappy to hear you are out of the hospital and doing better although I know it is slow. I don't know if this will help your outlook but my roomate just went through something similar. It's a long story but in the end his kidneys have come out with very little if any f=damage although they are still monitoring him closely. Please do as doc says and I hope if this should ever happen again you will go to ER and not wait so long. Please take care and update us when you are up to it.

From Snowbear - She has been very worried about you but unable to get to the puter often as she is gopingthrough some stuff with her family. She wishes you well and sends her prayers. Hopefully you will both be back on a fulltime basis with us soon.

May God watch over you both,
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

MJC:
So glad to hear you are out of the hospital! E coli! I would find out if anyone else from that wedding got sick also! Take it easy girlfriend, I hope and pray your kidneys & yourself recover fast!
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Oh Thank God, it is so good to hear from you. I have prayed and payed, and will keep them going. Hang in there, I know this is just one more blow from someone to used to dunkin, but you will be fine hun. God hears us!

Hugs ya
Sithie
The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
:-)
Sithie

its so nice to hear from our family that has been sick im so thankful that once again god has showed us hes still in control THANK YOU LORD we pray that you reach out and provide us with a pain free and stress free night sent w/love, sweets
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

welcome home girl prayers will continue to go up for you
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

MJC....So glad you are home. God be with you and keep answering all of our prayers as He
has done in the past.

CAP

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hospital bronco54501 22 11,487 01-17-2014, 11:43 AM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Walter Reed hospital needs Christmas cards bodybuilder1958 4 8,068 11-16-2011, 09:34 PM
Last Post: jayne
  WC denied my meds after release from hospital bodybuilder1958 9 11,972 05-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Last Post: sonny1
  Coming to a hospital near you bodybuilder1958 9 9,020 07-07-2010, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Jaynes in hospital sweet tooth 28 18,530 03-26-2010, 10:51 PM
Last Post: jayne
  I also was put in hospital. bronco54501 11 10,166 03-07-2010, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Im in the hospital bronco54501 52 35,929 02-10-2010, 02:24 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Hospital Lien Bummer Knees 21 22,923 02-05-2010, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  off to the hospital RNvic 20 14,513 01-24-2010, 05:00 PM