Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it's been 3 1/2 years
steroid shots, rfa, fusion, hardware removal....and now i am at MMI and still in pain.
hope you guys and gals are hangin in there!!

I was injured in 2005.

Sometimes the pain get better with treatment, sometimes it stays the same, and sometimes it gets worse.

Praying for you.

thanks bummer knees!! you too! i know a lot of people around here have been through more than i have, just wanted to let everyone know i was thinking of them Wink nice to have to support, but it's also nice to surround yourself with people who understand once in a while too.

Yep it helps to know we are not alone on this for sure. It's been almost 8 years for me and still in the fight

8 years man? dang! my checks are all over the place lately, i have no idea when im getting any kind of money. mortgage gets paid when i can. by the time i settle it'll even out all the fines i've been paying due to late fees. wonderful world of WC

four years here, is not a good thing, laws need to be reformed, thats all I know

reforms are generally rolling back benefits. too much national republican money from big donners.
workers have caved and there are too few trying to push back.
it's not likely to get better after reforms.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

It's been 6 years for me and not collected a penny yet going in for my 2shoulder replacement in 2 months