Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SIBS AWARD IN TEXAS
I just received my decision on my SIBS CCH and I was awarded the 2nd,3rd,and fourth quarters of sibs and backpay plus interest! How long does the Insurance carrier have to pay and at what percentage of interest do they have to pay.

they have to pay or appeal as stated in the work comp act
I have posted these links to you in your prior posts so you could use them for future questions.

do you have a problem looking/reading the material on line and need someone to do it for you?
if you don't know how to use the links and need help, which part confuses you?
your browser also supports a SEARCH feature (CTRL+F) for online lookup.

http://www.tdi.texas.gov/wc/act/index.html

look at
SEC. 410.202. REQUEST FOR APPEAL; RESPONSE.

use the links on the state webstie:
http://www.tdi.texas.gov/wc/carrier/index.html
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(07-22-2013, 04:51 PM)1171 Wrote: they have to pay or appeal as stated in the work comp act
I have posted these links to you in your prior posts so you could use them for future questions.

do you have a problem looking/reading the material on line and need someone to do it for you?
if you don't know how to use the links and need help, which part confuses you?
your browser also supports a SEARCH feature (CTRL+F) for online lookup.

http://www.tdi.texas.gov/wc/act/index.html

look at
SEC. 410.202. REQUEST FOR APPEAL; RESPONSE.

use the links on the state webstie:
http://www.tdi.texas.gov/wc/carrier/index.html

Your AWESOME 1171!!!!! If I clearly understood what you said months ago I would not have asked the question again! It has been a while since I have been on here! Thanks for the info But, If you don't want to answer the question you don't have to! Your sarcastic remarks are not welcomed here!

I have to take up for 1171.
It's frustrating when you help someone, and link them with what they need, only to have the same someone ask the same, or similar question over.

Another great function of this site is usercp. You can click that, and see every post you have ever written on this site.

I mean no insult to anyone on here, I'm just stating an observation

Bigbo you act very tiny.

I assume then that you don't have a problem using the links you just choose not to.
without knowing why you were not using the links I had previously provided I didn't feel it was right to just ignore your request.
many that come here have difficulty with computers and legal information.

now that I know you are just lazy and looking for others to do your leg work for you, I won't have any hesitation about ignoring your posts.

and you are welcome to the information especially since I know others also read these threads and it may help them.

Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(07-22-2013, 07:20 PM)1171 Wrote: Bigbo you act very tiny.

I assume then that you don't have a problem using the links you just choose not to.
without knowing why you were not using the links I had previously provided I didn't feel it was right to just ignore your request.
many that come here have difficulty with computers and legal information.

now that I know you are just lazy and looking for others to do your leg work for you, I won't have any hesitation about ignoring your posts.

and you are welcome to the information especially since I know others also read these threads and it may help them.

Again thanks for the links! I just spoke with my attorney and he gave me a little different info! I live in TEXAS, I don't know where 1171 lives. But in TX once the hearing officer makes his or her ruling on sibs quarters, the insurance carrier has to pay! If the insurance carrier appeals the decision , they have 7 days to have a check in the mail!
If no one appeals they can take up to 36 days to pay! I won 3 out of 4 quarters! WOO HOO! Thank You JESUS! and thanks to everyone on here that has helped me along the way1 Including you 1171! Have a blessed day!

(07-22-2013, 04:02 PM)bigbo88 Wrote: I just received my decision on my SIBS CCH and I was awarded the 2nd,3rd,and fourth quarters of sibs and backpay plus interest! How long does the Insurance carrier have to pay and at what percentage of interest do they have to pay.

Just received my payment for my back sibs 3 quarters! It is being appealed by the insurance company but they payed me 4 days after they filed an appeal! PRAISE GOD! Good luck to everyone on here fighting for your benefits, hang in there ! THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP THAT I HAVE RECEIVED FROM EVERYONE ON HERE (ESPECIALLY 1171) I WANT TO PUBLICLY APPOLOGIZE TO 1171 FOR BEING LAZY AND EXPECTING EVERYONE TO DO MY LEG WORK!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Entitlement to SIBS in tx bigbo88 3 2,333 04-23-2013, 02:43 PM
Last Post: littlblus1
  SIBS Appeals Panel Decision bigbo88 7 5,227 04-09-2013, 07:27 AM
Last Post: bigbo88