Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh hell ya their sharp
Why expect anything more from 1171 than rude and malicious.

Jayne, I remember when you and I were shopping at Wal Mart the lady saying there is a store in Burns, KS.

That isn't to far from here. I do plan to go shopping there one day next month there.

If you have time Kathy and find a fabric shop and they are big enough to send us some swatches of poly and poly-cotton dress material I would be so happy and 16-18 inch invisible zippers send me your addy by PM and I will send you some money cuz I could sure use them....thanks I really need to get back up there.....Kathy we are going to be in Branson the 14th and 15th and leaving the 16th of July for Daniels birthday any chance you all getting up there?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Don't know about Branson this is Dennis busiest time of year.

E-mail me your phone number and e-mail address. When I go to the Mennonite Store in Burns I will take pictures of the fabric with the 1-pad and e-mail you pictures so you can select the colors you want.

Will need a way to contact you so you will be available by e-mail the day I go shopping.

(06-20-2013, 08:39 PM)dusty boy Wrote: LOL, I can see it now. 1171 sewing Jayne's fingers together so she can't type.

Thanks for the smile, but sorry you hurt yourself.

Not just her fingers. Her mouth to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey sis, What's up??????????

OOOOOHHHHH, I forgot. You can't type or talk. LOL

8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Not to worry 1171 isn't gonna get close enough to me to sew up anything. Around here we shoot wolves before they raid our chickenhouses

Not to worry 1171 isn't gonna get close enough to me to sew up anything. Around here we shoot wolves before they raid our chickenhouses

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  >>>Headache from hell>>>>> jayne 3 2,943 08-23-2013, 11:49 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  funny as hell jayne 1 1,859 10-13-2012, 02:09 AM
Last Post: UndercovrAngel
  well hell who get the next chance to jayne 0 6,013 08-06-2012, 09:22 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Nothing at all. Just checking back in from Hell.. bagpussinamerica 10 7,471 12-26-2011, 03:58 PM
Last Post: bagpussinamerica
  HELL ON EARTH jayne 22 9,230 07-25-2009, 01:19 PM
Last Post: jayne