Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A few Questions
(01-15-2015, 08:34 PM)Timothy Belt Wrote: You can try this link. It may give you an idea. http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/ser...orm/552709

Thank You, I will try it later and let you know, Getting back to the specific loss benifit, should i call my WC case manager and let her know that i found out i can get my money now or should i just go ahead and get a attorney? Seems they have been up front with me till this loss benifit came up. I trust no one on stuff like this .

We've spent the last 4 pages telling you to get an attorney.

One was an attorney, whom even said he was bias because of that, but still felt you need an attorney.
YOU NEED AN ATTORNEY
There is no way you can know the laws and loopholes.
These people do this for a living. you don't.

It would be like having sewer back up in your livingroom, and asking the girl in the grocery line if you need a plumber

Theo, you have to make a choice. If you don't speak with a attorney you may get screwed by believing your case manager is being truth full. A lot of ncm's say they are the middle man but the ins is paying so their obligations are to the ins and if they can save them money the happier they will be.. You do have some bennifits coming that is owed to you. But first get your figure figured out.

(01-16-2015, 10:34 PM)bronco54501 Wrote: Theo, you have to make a choice. If you don't speak with a attorney you may get screwed by believing your case manager is being truth full. A lot of ncm's say they are the middle man but the ins is paying so their obligations are to the ins and if they can save them money the happier they will be.. You do have some bennifits coming that is owed to you. But first get your figure figured out.

What is ncmstand for? They did give me a money amount for the specific loss benifit, just won't give me the money till I sign papers stating I am ok, I will not do that. I would just like to know if I should tell the WC case worker that I know she is wrong on that and see what she might say or should I get a attorney first off?

(01-17-2015, 08:59 AM)theo Wrote:
(01-16-2015, 10:34 PM)bronco54501 Wrote: Theo, you have to make a choice. If you don't speak with a attorney you may get screwed by believing your case manager is being truth full. A lot of ncm's say they are the middle man but the ins is paying so their obligations are to the ins and if they can save them money the happier they will be.. You do have some bennifits coming that is owed to you. But first get your figure figured out.

What is ncmstand for? They did give me a money amount for the specific loss benifit, just won't give me the money till I sign papers stating I am ok, I will not do that. I would just like to know if I should tell the WC case worker that I know she is wrong on that and see what she might say or should I get a attorney first off?

ncm is a nurse case manager, the same as your wc case worker.. They are the in between for the ins adjuster..She may know the procedures but is not authorized to tell you or make decisions.. When I first was injured my ncm was great and we talked freely. After time I could see a change in her additude, so I kept talks to just my medical issues, my and your private life is non of their business and they will tell the adjuster everything then they twist things around to make you look bad....

Personally, if it were me I would at least talk to a attorney.. The first consults are free, just here what he has to say. Nothing gained or nothing lossed but at least your informed on your rights.

I never had a ncm

(01-17-2015, 02:04 PM)theo Wrote: I never had a ncm

What is a wc case worker.....? Do you talk directly with an adjuster for the wc ins...?

/

I believe you can say that, i really dont know. I have never had a nurse with me at any doctor visit or have i ever talked with one. Dont know if it matters or not but i never missed a day of work with this injury, the company had me stay at work on restricted duty. This is a legit injury, i lost part of my finger and still in pain from this, i dont want to be playing games with this, just want what i have coming due. Are they messing with me?? If you all believe so i WILL get a attorney. Seems to me they have treated me pretty good up till this point. I would just like some opoins on if i should tell the WC case worker or adjuster as you call her that i found out i can get my specific loss benifit without signing final papers, then maybe she would give it to me without me getting a attorney, if not i will get a attorney. I will not sign any papers without a attorney looking them over.

OK, Hired a attorney, See where we go next. They are checking everything out right now.

Well it hasnt been 2 weeks yet since i hired a attorney for this ordeal,,, Friday morning ( 2-20-15 ) I got called into the office by the manager and was questioned about my " work performence" I have 40 years at this place and have never been called into the office in all that time. Why all of a sudden this comes up???? Would the lawyer have sent papers to my work place ? Something happened and i'am not quite sure what brought this on,,,, i know its not from my "work performence" Anyone give me some thoughts and what to expect next?