Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nerve study test
Hi how is everyone doing hope all is well, my state is New York, I took a nerve study test on my shoulder and neck , the doctor that was performing it said its at its moderate state, they found out I had carpel tunnel now (smh another thing I have to deal with,in my left arm, my neck has some nerver damage as well my question is for all now that's a occupational disease the doctor said from work, what does this mean for my case now, I was put on light duty trying to seek employment, because I can no longer do the work I did before only desk job, I am searching for work and went on alot of interview but am having a hard time getting hired, I'm wondering if my employee I worked for is giving me a bad reference I was a good employee and dint quit had to resign because the would not give me light duty or a clerical position which I do have experience in doing. Now does thing change with worksmancomp now that they discover the nerve damage and carpel tunnel, thank you all for your response

(06-05-2013, 05:29 AM)Speedyro1970 Wrote: Hi how is everyone doing hope all is well, my state is New York, I took a nerve study test on my shoulder and neck , the doctor that was performing it said its at its moderate state, they found out I had carpel tunnel now (smh another thing I have to deal with,in my left arm, my neck has some nerver damage as well my question is for all now that's a occupational disease the doctor said from work, what does this mean for my case now, I was put on light duty trying to seek employment, because I can no longer do the work I did before only desk job, I am searching for work and went on alot of interview but am having a hard time getting hired, I'm wondering if my employee I worked for is giving me a bad reference I was a good employee and dint quit had to resign because the would not give me light duty or a clerical position which I do have experience in doing. Now does thing change with worksmancomp now that they discover the nerve damage and carpel tunnel, thank you all for your response

i have the same thing more on my rt side. last hearing the judge said to bring in clairifing evidence that the ct is from my neck damage. i have three drs. saying its from my neck. now i'll go back to court and try to have it added to my neck claim.

Thank you nyhurt for the information

1171 do u have any input about what may go on whith having carpel tunnel now and nerve damage in my neck. Thank you any input would be helpful

The carpal tunnel thing may or may not be meaningful as it is almost always found on EMG/NCV tests - even in patients with no symptoms. The diagnosis is a clinical one; i.e. symptoms and complaints confirmed by examination findings, and the test report alone is insufficient to make the diagnosis. Carpal tunnel syndrome has a very specific presentation. In other words - it usually means nothing and can be ignored.

(06-06-2013, 04:51 PM)Speedyro1970 Wrote: 1171 do u have any input about what may go on whith having carpel tunnel now and nerve damage in my neck. Thank you any input would be helpful

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  study on spinal fusion surgeries California_Help 6 1,180 06-20-2019, 02:21 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  EMG/Nerve Conduction test brneyedgirl40 20 44,675 07-16-2012, 12:04 PM
Last Post: hurt back
  Research Study planetboxer 5 4,037 07-19-2010, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Finally received nerve and muscle test! Sunshine7 15 15,632 11-27-2009, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Sunshine7
  Nerve Conduction Test Cervical_Fusion 16 18,714 02-17-2009, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  nerve conduction test backache 12 9,141 11-06-2007, 04:20 PM
Last Post: backache
  NERVE STUDY rholmes 23 10,734 08-03-2007, 03:17 AM
Last Post: rholmes
  nerve test rholmes 14 8,141 07-19-2007, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo