Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am going camping
I say we all go...good one AQA....is there room for all of us jayne...it sounds so peaceful, and relaxing....we all lneed that don't we....have a safe trip and enjoy yourself...and don't be sending any of those "wish you were here" notes...LOL

Oh that was bad AQA, LOL! I met piggy and she is adorable! Even gave her a lily so her house would smell pretty all the way home, LOL...Smile

Jayne, are your plants still alive woman???
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

yes monster they are doing well despite my care......ok for those of you close look for interstate 40 where it goes into ft smith arkansas we are down below them on the okla side.......I will be at Wister lake at the victors landing campsite....Honey is gonna try and set out some trot lines.......me I am gonna work on quilt squares or whatever...Dogs are going pig is staying home......if you think you might be able to come PM me and I will give you honeys cell number
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne, Have a WONDERFUL time vegetating!

Sweet Tooth, how horrible....such a tragedy, I'm so sorry.

LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Toungue 
I hear you there about getting away. Yesterday was a very bad day for me. It started out good going to where i am going to be working at hubbys jobsite. I got to check out and meet new people i will be working with. Had a wonderful afternoon out to lunch also with hubby. THen i get home and the grandkids come in from daycare/school and all hell breaks loose. I thought i was gonna lose it. The crying/screaming that goes on in this house all day is enough to give anyone a heart attack.

I have the new Rhodesian puppy that is 2 months on Monday and have been trying to train him and it seems to be comming along well. But when the kids get home, they get him all worked up. Well i blew up last night ( hubby was still at work thank god) and my whole body was shaking due to being upset. I called hubby to say i have to get out of this house. I took the puppy down to the local beach last night and just him and I walking on the beach was wonderful!! We got home late as i wanted to make sure when i got home the house was quiet with everyone sleeping. Sometimes we just need to get away. With all this wc stuff going on, and my life being changed in less than a year, i have to much on my plate.

Just to let everyone know, that just getting away is a wonderful thing. I hope you have a great time camping and just forget about your injury and pain ( if possible ) and enjoy your time with the family!! We all need that from time to time.

Stay safe
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

thank you we will.....we will be in lot 12 ksgirl if you can come or anyone else for that matter...we took the camper down and set it up now just to wait till the kids get home...
Sparkey I know what you mean about noise levals I just cant seem to stand noise anymore
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I wish I could go, but of course this weekend won't work. I will be there in spirit!

Nothing better then sitting next to a camp fire with your honey...listening to the river flow. But I would have to be out there fishing...OH how I miss fishing...hope your honey catches a big one. Jayne you are so making me wish I was going.

Jayne...you have a wonderful time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sick the first day of camping bodybuilder1958 2 2,257 09-02-2012, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Gone camping bodybuilder1958 2 2,098 10-31-2011, 10:05 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Tennessee cabins,camping,fishing,golfing etc.. CRABBY 10 8,666 11-19-2007, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Tuffy