Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am going camping
I have had all the BS I can take for awhile so I am heading for the local lake to let honey fish the kids swim and me vegitate,you all come
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Hey Jayne, whats ya gona be cooking???
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Wow...Jayne, I wanna come. I love the outdoors .... sounds like so much fun. When I get to Oregon..that is were my husband and i will go...for fun...love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

fri nite is hamburgers sat is pasta and sun is hot dogs...pancakes and sausage for breakfast and bologna for lunch(jayne doesnt eat or cook fish)
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

have fun and be careful ,my brother n law buried his nephew yesterday he drowend saving a child so please be careful
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Jayne
I wish I could go with you but Oklahoma is a little to far to drive from Pa. I used to camp all the time when my daughter was young. I sure could use a break from my mind and get away from here for a calming camping trip. I hope you have a good time, and relax.
Take care
Vickie

I'm trying to get there Jayne! Sweet, I am so sorry for your brother in law and his family. I can not imagine going through something like that.

Jayne, are you going to the lake that I like??? I can't tell you where it is, but there is a beach on that big lake that grows absolutely beautiful crystals in the rock. You can pick them up and take them home. Do you happen to know where I'm talkiing about? I think it's a well known area. I want to come back so bad!!!

Enjoy yourself and make someone else cook while you're there, LOL!!! Are you baiting hubby's hook for him, LOL??? Tongue
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

I'M NOT TO FAR FROM THE KANSAS OKLAHOMA BORDER.

WHAT PART OF OKLAHOMA ARE YOU LOCATED?

alright Jayne, I am sure I am going to hell for this one. WHAT, NO PIGS IN A BLANKET???
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sick the first day of camping bodybuilder1958 2 2,257 09-02-2012, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Gone camping bodybuilder1958 2 2,098 10-31-2011, 10:05 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Tennessee cabins,camping,fishing,golfing etc.. CRABBY 10 8,667 11-19-2007, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Tuffy