Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello. Out there
I wanted today to say hello to everyone out there, I wonder where everyone has got to these days, too quiet in here anymore. Has everyone stopped using the site or are they just reading and not posting on this side of the board.

I hope everyone has a great weekend since this is the weekend all summer things begin.

I do hope everyone remembers all our fallen soldiers who gave their lives so we can enjoy our picnics and our freedom this week end.
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

I am reading not posting so much the storms hurt me body and soul.....so many children died thats hard for me
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I haven't posted much this past week. It has been a busy time with being the last week of school here and Cody's graduation from middle school. Plus wrapping up the last minute details on getting the summer program ready which starts June 3rd.

I did go to some garage sales today and found some furniture to refinish. If I knew how to post pictures I would post picture of some of my finished projects.

The above is one of my projects, it was in pretty sad shape when I purchased it.

Here is another one if I can get the picture to post
(05-25-2013, 10:16 PM)Bummer Knees Wrote: I haven't posted much this past week. It has been a busy time with being the last week of school here and Cody's graduation from middle school. Plus wrapping up the last minute details on getting the summer program ready which starts June 3rd.

I did go to some garage sales today and found some furniture to refinish. If I knew how to post pictures I would post picture of some of my finished projects.

The above is one of my projects, it was in pretty sad shape when I purchased it.

The last picture is of an album cabinet made by Duncan Phye. Furniture Company and a rare find. The side of the cabinet has what is called Lyle Harp.

Attached Files
.jpg   vintage side table p 1.jpg (Size: 223.29 KB / Downloads: 7)
.jpg   album.jpg (Size: 279.19 KB / Downloads: 5)

I haven't posted either. I've been busy just trying to get the house in order. After hubby was hurt I changed my shift from 4 10's to 5 8's to give me more hrs in the day. June 3rd my dept hrs are changing to 3 12's one week/4 12's the next week. These hrs will be plant wide by July 8th but of course the dept I'm in was put on them early. Not enough hours in the day as it is and now this as its heating up... Brutal. Just time for eating and sleeping but I have a job so that is good. The wc has seemed to come to a standstill.

(05-04-1974, 10:37 PM)Bummer Knees

Those are nice pieces, what do you have to pay for pieced like that at a yard or garage sale. What did they look like when u got them, they do Lon nice and I love the music style table.

I haven't posted much this past week. It has been a busy time with being the last week of school here and Cody's graduation from middle school. Plus wrapping up the last minute details on getting the summer program ready which starts June 3rd.

[hr' Wrote:

(05-25-2013, 10:16 PM)Bummer Knees Wrote: I haven't posted much this past week. It has been a busy time with being the last week of school here and Cody's graduation from middle school. Plus wrapping up the last minute details on getting the summer program ready which starts June 3rd.

The last picture is of an album cabinet made by Duncan Phye. Furniture Company and a rare find. The side of the cabinet has what is called Lyle Harp.

Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

I found both at an estate sale and paid $15.00 each. Both were in sad shape and required some work, sanding, staining and rebuilding or firming up the wood.