Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IC's ability to over reach
IC's ability to over reach is just astounding to me !!!

california

I after getting a lawyer have been cut off ttd payments after finally finding a doctor to handle my case a ptp, they said the reason they stopped payments is because they did not receive a report on 4/17/13 stating my work status, when I didn't see the doctor until 4/22/13, and the doctor stated that he was not approved by them to be my ptp, but it was only a consult visit, and of coarse I do not have any recourse, and the attorney says the can stop my payments for any reason they want, and I will probably not get the payments started again, what the hell is that, no one declared me mmi for my spine, or stated I can go back to work, as in the intellectual words of walter, what the hell, and I called workers' comp office to file a complaint and they said I could not because I have a attorney, and he has to do all the paper work, and I know he is really busy, because his office did not forward the letter from the IC that I was being cut off, and I was planning a trip to N.C. to visit my grand children there on monday for 10 days, now I had to cancel that because I dont know if or when I will get the TTD payments started again, and I got a doctors note stating I cannot fly, so hopefully I can get my money back for the tickets, will see, anyway, I wish I could go back to work, I hate relying on someone else for my lively hood,,,, realy sucks how they have you over a barrel

while they can stop for any reason they are open to significant penalties if they have no supporting medical evidence.
you can file a complaint with the audit unit
http://www.dir.ca.gov/dwc/Audcomp.pdf
your atty can request an expedited hearing when treatment or TTD stops
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

deleted

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Notice of Ability to Return to Work jtaf 2 4,578 06-19-2014, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Timothy Belt
  Reach MMI chico1960 4 2,664 11-30-2013, 10:39 AM
Last Post: chico1960
  Quick question about a "notice of ability to return to work"? saberee 2 12,573 01-28-2011, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Timothy Belt
Sad stuck - can't seem to reach "stable and stationary" cnaz 1 4,144 09-06-2009, 08:41 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  Notice of Ability to return to work capricorn 5 8,491 05-30-2008, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo