Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ssdi appeal
Well the lovely letter came in the mail today, denied again.. I knew something was up from when I check it online. The line thay says there has been no decision on you reconsideration, has been missing..

Go figure, they want us to loose everything too. I left a message with attorney so he can get the ball rolling again with his help.

Never good news, sorry to hear it and will pray your lawyer gets busy on it for you

I personally don't believe they even reviewed any of the new records that I submitted. Even though they state all information supplied by me was considered. I have not even been to my chiro since my appeal but they show a report was received 3/21/13. My attorney warned me my age will play a big factor on the decision. Weather they actually reviewed my file or just gave it a decline stamp, I will not know.. I was trying to avoid attorney fee's, but now he can earn it..

it is sad we have to lose some of our money to get it but it's the way it works for sure.

yet a druggy can get it first time around, I know plenty that have been approved first time, my step son was one, never worked a day in his life, yet got 900.+ a month, because he was an addict

I am sorry to hear this sir. I have been gone for way to long.

I am not sure if you recall. I was denied the first time, due to lack of information. (My primary Dr. had retired) I then had my Neurosurgeon fill out some three or four page document and I sent that in with the request for reconsideration. I was approved six weeks latter.

I know that my sis had her Dr. fill it out and send it in the first time she applied, and if memory serves me. She was approved the first time.

I know the pages are somewhere on the forum, because I remember scanning them and posting them. If you can not find them. Let me know.

I will not have time to look for them until the weekend, I have a major test on Thursday and Saturday. After that I will have time to see if I still have a copy of them

Take Care
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Bronco I do not understand how they can deny you with your medical. The younger one is the more difficult it is to be approved for SSDI.

Just last week I learned the results of my 7 years continuing disability review. I had received a phone call from the disability examiner who left a message on my answering machine that a decision had been made. I called social security the next day and learned that I had been approved with benefits continuing.

The best advice I have is to check out this website and read the threads on the forum part of the website.

http://www.ssdfacts.com/forum/

Damn it all to hades and back....some times we have to fight all the harder to get what we need....get your lawyer on it now...sorry my friend
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Damn it all to hades and back....some times we have to fight all the harder to get what we need....get your lawyer on it now...sorry my friend
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

When I first found this forum I couldn't believe the way a injured worker was treated.. This wasn't happening to me, I figured I was one of the lucky ones that was going to pass right through without a glitch. I did read up so i knew what was in store and knew when it was starting to get shitty. Well it did, over 2 years ago they stopped everything, and has been total hardship financially and mentally. But the best thing that has become of this we know there is so much more than just money in life.. Heck, if I was never even injured we wouldn't be raising dominick, my pride and joy.

It is another let down that we have been counting on for so long. But we will push forward like we have been doing this past 2 years. If we loose the house, well so be it..! I do have a back up plan that we can take over payments on another home on a land contract and would save us $700 a month.

(04-16-2013, 10:27 PM)AQA Wrote: I am sorry to hear this sir. I have been gone for way to long.

I am not sure if you recall. I was denied the first time, due to lack of information. (My primary Dr. had retired) I then had my Neurosurgeon fill out some three or four page document and I sent that in with the request for reconsideration. I was approved six weeks latter.

I know that my sis had her Dr. fill it out and send it in the first time she applied, and if memory serves me. She was approved the first time.

I know the pages are somewhere on the forum, because I remember scanning them and posting them. If you can not find them. Let me know.

I will not have time to look for them until the weekend, I have a major test on Thursday and Saturday. After that I will have time to see if I still have a copy of them

Take Care

AQA, I do and have and had my dr fill out similar forms- just worded a bit different. Along with a personal letter from him stating my medical conditions and what facts lead me to be disabled. From day 1 I should have taken the advice from many good people here and not listen to my attorney and filed for it right away.. Instead I was in the denial mode and pushed to return to work just to re-injure 1 1/2 years later that made me unable to work again..
I Just want to say thanks gang for your support..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SSDI APPEAL bronco54501 21 10,533 12-10-2012, 02:53 PM
Last Post: lucky
  ssdi appeal bronco54501 5 3,172 08-31-2012, 07:37 PM
Last Post: hurt back
  Week 3 of the appeal Bummer Knees 5 3,717 04-10-2010, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
Question court appeal hurt at work 4 2,589 07-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy